27th February 2021

the humanoid typhoon

Made by Anja in Arts

Queen of the Divan
Master
1,336 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th February 2021, 03:06 PM

i have not yet actually made any serious artwork (digital or traditional) this year despite getting new art supplies for christmas and it being almost march, but what i have done is i made a new drawception profile cover, made up of fourteen 600x500 panels. i finished it a few days ago so its not like super new but whatever

the character is "vash the stampede" from an older anime/manga called trigun. he is over 130 or 150 years old depending on if you watch the anime or read the manga but in both he eternally looks like hes in his mid 20s. he lives on a craphole planet called gunsmoke and he has a huge bounty over his head for (unwillingly) destroying towns and cities which has given him nicknames such as "the humanoid typhoon" and "60 billion double dollar man". despite this seemingly scary description he is usually a very wacky guy but with a lot of mental and physical scars from the past. i recommend watching or reading trigun, especially if you like space westerns and/or westerns in general. it is very good

+1 by rouge, Damen, Tommo, Xvoid and 2 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th February 2021, 04:55 PM

Beautiful & nicely lit

+1 by Anja and Balin

Login or join the forums to reply.