5th April 2021

Free turquito

Made by Julianhak in Banned

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
5th April 2021, 12:10 PM

Why is turq banned for doing crap on discord? I thought that discord was too toxic for the completely and not at all shady or extremely toxic very innocent DSGHQ community, and that damen (prophet king of the forest and the passtime for people on here known as crimezone) was able to predict this, and avert getting his hands dirty by moving everything to xat 2.0 on his club penguin forum? Keep your word. Turq's offenses consisted of being sarcastic in a discord server full of people who were for the most part offline anyway, and technically, isn't even part of the DSGHQ platform?

Or do those rules only apply when you want to separate yourself from toxicity and look good? Also keep in mind that my last post was censored for a drug mention, but DMT is part of OldCP. Think of that what you will.

Rules for thee but not for me...

+1 by Zaron, Warth, eugee, Tommo and 3 others, -1 by DaN, Xvoid, Goblin634, Foxel and 5 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
5th April 2021, 01:38 PM

Damen banned anyone involved in what happened to the Penguin3D discord server. That was an official DSGHQ server used for the Penguin3D community to communicate. Sorry but I don't blame Damen for wanting to remove anyone who was apart of that. He has banned people on the forums for doing wrongful things on other platforms, and Turquito is also known for his rude behavior towards users, so that may be part of the reason as well.

+1 by SecurityGuy, Pic, Loki, DaN and 8 others, -1 by Julianhak

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
5th April 2021, 02:15 PM

Sleddy wrote on 5th April 2021, 01:38 PM:
Damen banned anyone involved in what happened to the Penguin3D discord server. That was an official DSGHQ server used for the Penguin3D community to communicate. Sorry but I don't blame Damen for wanting to remove anyone who was apart of that. He has banned people on the forums for doing wrongful things on other platforms, and Turquito is also known for his rude behavior towards users, so that may be part of the reason as well.

Yes, he is pretty rude, and yes, he has been banned. But that has nothing to do with it. I can hardly see how a server that wasn't owned by Damen was official, especially after he explicitly said that discord wasn't official because he didn't want to be responsible for people's actions on it. Or was turq just banned for past offenses that he was already punished for?

+1 by Tommo and

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th April 2021, 02:23 PM

Turquito actually did something really inappropriate. Which is a huge factor in why he is currently banned.

+1 by Sled, Stryke, SecurityGuy, DaN and 2 others

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th April 2021, 02:37 PM

julianhak wrote on 5th April 2021, 02:15 PM:
Quote:
Yes, he is pretty rude, and yes, he has been banned. But that has nothing to do with it. I can hardly see how a server that wasn't owned by Damen was official, especially after he explicitly said that discord wasn't official because he didn't want to be responsible for people's actions on it. Or was turq just banned for past offenses that he was already punished for?
Damen literally said in that server that the P3D server would stay an official Penguin3D server. It was the only server. Pretty sure he said something like that in the video about Discord, too.

+1 by Sled, Loki, Stryke, SecurityGuy and 3 others

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
5th April 2021, 02:48 PM

Dice wrote on 5th April 2021, 02:37 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Damen literally said in that server that the P3D server would stay an official Penguin3D server. It was the only server. Pretty sure he said something like that in the video about Discord, too.

That's fair, but either way, he should have taken ownership of the server.

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
5th April 2021, 02:54 PM

julianhak wrote on 5th April 2021, 02:48 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ok??? And that makes it okay to completely ruin the server and do inappropriate things? I don't think so...and finding out Turquito asked for inappropriate pictures of someone...yeah no he deserves to be banned.

+1 by Loki, Stryke, SecurityGuy, Pic and 2 others

Banned
882 posts
Seen 10th April 2021
5th April 2021, 03:14 PM

Sleddy wrote on 5th April 2021, 02:54 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok??? And that makes it okay to completely ruin the server and do inappropriate things? I don't think so...and finding out Turquito asked for inappropriate pictures of someone...yeah no he deserves to be banned.

Maybe it's not right, but it doesn't violate the rules.

-1 by Loki, Stryke and jay

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
5th April 2021, 03:23 PM

julianhak wrote on 5th April 2021, 03:14 PM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 5th April 2021, 02:54 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe it's not right, but it doesn't violate the rules.
asking for inappropriate pictures of someone, and may I add that they could also be a minor, is a big offense in my book tbh. We don't tolerate that here. I don't know what you are trying to argue. He just shouldn't have done that. He should email Damen for a proper ban appeal [email protected].

+1 by Loki, DaN and Stryke

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th April 2021, 06:07 PM

Since p3D still was an official DSGHQ chat, the cussing and supporting Kace in the betrayal was enough for me.

Really, I should kick out all of his supporters to keep that mentality out. But its better to me to give time to it.

+1 by SecurityGuy, Goblin634, DaN, Sled and 5 others

Login or join the forums to reply.