Imperial bank updates ~ My plans for v16

Made by Chis in Club Penguin

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
20th April 2021, 08:31 PM

Hi everyone!
As you know; oldcp v16 is out soon and the Imperial bank has been inactive... and although im unsure of my position in the new version; I'd like to tell everyone about updates and plans I have going into v16.

New Room
just incase you haven't seen or heard about it yet; the imperial bank got an update!
This room is just used for safe rank payment and imperial bank meetings.... I commissioned this from Damen for the bank too.

Payments
Monthly gold payments will return with a newish system. Salary has been raised for some ranks too.
some ranks will start making a salary depending on the status of the game and if ranks like knights or ware knights become active again.

Bankers + Financial advisors
I've demoted my current bankers and will host applications for 2 new bankers. This is so I can allow others to gain experience in the imperial bank.
I'll be hiring and now *paying* finacial advisors for their help and if they help host fundraisers.

Events
Do you remember the winter ball? well I do and it was pretty awesome! it was a fun event and night for everyone and I hope to contact the game host team to plan more future events aswell.

If you have any suggestion let me know down below!

+1 by jay, , Dice, Brit and 7 others

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th April 2021, 08:46 PM

Slide some of that mod/lotb money to the knights???

Knights risk their whole accounts and have to train hard asl chilll

Dets also need more they literally have to keep up with the CZ in order to give you an accurate CZ summary

Also, whats the point of paying an extra 7 hours 10K more gold?!?!?

I'd agree if it was Head Moderator since only one person would get that extra 10k, but if 6 mods for example reach the 24 hour mark, thats 210K down the drain.

+1 by , Chis and Brit

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
20th April 2021, 08:56 PM

Jonathan1tt1 wrote on 20th April 2021, 08:46 PM:
Dets also need more they literally have to keep up with the CZ in order to give you an accurate CZ summary

Pay was lowered bc oldcp died and then knights weren’t a thing but yeah they are both getting reasonable raises soon

+1 by jay, Brit and Loki

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th April 2021, 09:00 PM

PAPACHIS wrote on 20th April 2021, 08:56 PM:
Quote:
Def page as lowered bc oldcp died and then knights weren’t a thing but yeah they are both getting reasonable raises soon

makes sense, also read what I added and lmk what you think about it.

+1 by Chis and Brit

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
20th April 2021, 09:08 PM

Also, whats the point of paying an extra 7 hours 10K more gold?!?!?
I'd agree if it was Head Moderator since only one person would get that extra 10k, but if 6 mods for example reach the 24 hour mark, thats 210K down the drain.

Imperial bank has a lot of extra money and I used it to help get mods more active. it worked for like 2 months but then the game flew down the drain. Also all senior ranks are paid *only* as mods. this effectively lowered the overall spending and they still got a fair amount of pay. Obviously as things start rolling; things will change. If the time requirement changes too then i'll see whats reasonable pay and what isnt

**also the LOTB payment is optional. i rarely paid myself and used the extra disposable money to actually give extra $$ to thoes who were putting a lot of effort... and i'll continue to do the same

+1 by jay, Brit and Loki

Login or join the forums to reply.