Banker Vacancy

Made by Chis in Announcements

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
25th April 2021, 06:51 PM

B A N K E R S

Howdy y’all! It's your Lord of the bank, Chis!
I have made this post to inform the DSGHQ Community that I am searching for 2 qualified bankers.

Bankers will assist me with making rank payments and will contribute to financial decision making for the empire. Bankers will have access to the imperial bank account but only rank payments. There is severe punishment for bankers caught using the imperial bank account in an irresponsible manner or for any reason that isn't rank payment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roles and Responsibilities

~Follow the orders of the LOTB
~Follow the Imperial bank spreadsheet
~Pay ranked users their monthly salary
~Assist the lotb in decision making
~Use the imperial bank account ONLY For rank payments

Requirements

~Knowledge of how to transfer gold between accounts on oldcp
~Excellent Reputation with oldcp Administration
~Basic math skills such as: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages and how to use spread sheets

If you're interested into applying for the role; make a forums post with your application responding:
~With how you reach the requirements
~How you will handle the roles and responsibilities
~Experiences / Tell me about yourself

Feel free to apply under the post or by making a separate post. Just @ me in the post :)!
Another thing to mention is that if an applicant is not chosen for the position; I'll most likely hire them as a finacial advisor! Finacial advisors will not always be paid but will be honored with a form of payment if they help plan and host events.|

REVIEW DATE IS Sunday May 2th
Thankyou all <2

+1 by Pic, SecurityGuy, , visa and 5 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th April 2021, 05:08 PM

Now that there is a bank on Penguin3D, you are invited to be the Lord of the Bank on P3D. Do you play P3D?

+1 by Miromeski and Chis

Coolest LOTB Ever
Master
388 posts
Seen 27th June 2023
27th April 2021, 03:37 AM

Damen wrote on 26th April 2021, 05:08 PM:
Now that there is a bank on Penguin3D, you are invited to be the Lord of the Bank on P3D. Do you play P3D?

I rarely play P3D but I'll be down to relearn how to play and manage their bank!
I would like to see the return of the Royal Bank tho! Heres the go post when I made this recommendation! ---> https://forums.damenspike.com/discussion/62140/0/seek/423389

Login or join the forums to reply.