26th April 2021

OLDCP v.16 review

Made by Zack TV in Entertainment

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th April 2021, 11:06 PM

OLDCP v.16 is the successor of both Oldcp v.15 & I.Oldcp respectively.

My first days were spent marveling at the interesting Crimezone, and the dilemmas it faces players with. The idea of giving a morally grey two sided Royalist sissies vs the Pirate Scoundrels really shows off the flexed muscles of the I.Oldcp crimezone team. If Oldcp v.16 has anything to brag about, it's that the crimezone is incredibly well kept together and it actually keeps interactive un-like the Pythas 'annatar sitcom' predecessor it succeeds from.

So the people from I.oldcp and Oldcp have kind've melted into Oldcp v.16, or they would've it weren't for some key issues that immediately popped up at the opening of Oldcp v.16

These are the two people sited with having the most 'power'

Damen and Orbay.

Most Oldcp v.16 players are in the eastern, EST timezone, so It's really god damn annoying that the only two people who have any say on anything live in Britain and Turkey. Orlock, whom is an actually incredibly active Administrator however the leash kept on him is too tight. Orlock can hardly even give someone a title, or do anything that is 'important' without directly asking Damen. Which means if you just got back into the game, you'll actually have to experience waiting 'business days' for stuff.

This is no joke, Damen has a track record of being notoriously hard to contact, so you could be waiting anywhere from 1 day to 5.

With all this combined, I really just hope Oldcp v.16 can lighten up on Orlock, and give itself a chance to actually grow. Because without any fixing to the issues, it will just plummet and kill off Oldcp and Ioldcp's legacy all together in one horrific explosion.

(Notes)

If you wanna login to your Oldcp account, to experience crimezone... well I hope you weren't assaulted by Kace's hacking spree because there is literally no way for Orlock, Orbay or Rouge to fix your account. None, not one. So until Damen fixes that, uh.. make an ALT and hope to god no fights happen.

This has been my review of Oldcp v.16, and honestly..

Ehh, I'm giving it a

6/10.

It has some major administrative issues that need to be worked out before I can actually properly respect the game.

-Wilf

+1 by Horse
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
27th April 2021, 01:20 AM

wizle wrote on 26th April 2021, 11:06 PM:
If you wanna login to your Oldcp account, to experience crimezone... well I hope you weren't assaulted by Kace's hacking spree because there is literally no way for Orlock, Orbay or Rouge to fix your account.
-Wilf

AFAIK Major has database which means he can changes passwords I think?

+1 by

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
29th April 2021, 07:32 PM

yeah i think orlock should have more control over v16.

+1 by jay and kace

Login or join the forums to reply.