27th April 2021

Det. Sergeant and Detective Vacancy

Made by Sled in Announcements

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
27th April 2021, 11:22 AM

Hello everyone,

As Detective Inspector, I am looking to grow OldCPv16's first CO! The Crime Office is a group of individuals who are invested in the crimezone, who follow the events closely, posting in the #news channel in the *not a official DSGHQ discord but moderated by myself and administration* Crime Office discord ( https://discord.gg/pXjhRdv66E ), as well as contributing to private Crime Office discussions. This is your way of becoming more involved in the Crimezone and getting the most out of OldCPv16! Plus, if you are going for moderator, being a detective is a great way to show your interest in the game!

Of course, I must include, all Detectives are entrusted with a firearm permit for protection purposes.

As Detective Inspector, I will be taking a more mentorship responsibility. I am a working adult who is unavailable during the week nights due to working a late shift because of COVID-19. I am available early in the day on weekdays, and all day on weekends *unless I go out lol*. For this reason I am looking for a Detective Sergeant who can be highly active during the week at peak OldCP times ~4pm-9pm EST, and is highly invested in Crimezone. The Detective Sergeant must be able to help lead the CO in my absence.

All applications will be considered for Detective. If you are specifically looking to get the rank of Detective Sergeant, please say so in your application.

Please apply by messaging my Discord. My discord is: Nicole#9052. Your applications will be discussed between myself and the administration, so please put effort into them and don't send me 3 sentences lol.

Thank you and good luck,

Sled
Detective Inspector

Also to add I am looking to hire by this Saturday if possible so get your applications in

+1 by Mercer, Luminite, jay, SecurityGuy and 7 others

find comfort in the chaos
Master
796 posts
Seen 6th June 2022
28th April 2021, 01:48 PM

good luck everyone! (keep it up sled you're doing great)

+1 by jay, Sled, , Jesse and 1 other

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
28th April 2021, 02:32 PM

Saber574 wrote on 28th April 2021, 01:48 PM:
good luck everyone! (keep it up sled you're doing great)
Thanks Saber! That means a lot coming from you :D

+1 by jay, Faith and Jesse

199 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th April 2021, 02:34 PM

Good Luck to everyone applying! You'll be a great mentor sled

+1 by jay and Sled

Login or join the forums to reply.