23rd May 2021

The South Falls! A New Emperor!

Made by Flame in News

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd May 2021, 10:44 AM

HAHAHAHAHAH! WE HAVE DONE IT! WE HAVE CLAIMED VICTORY OVER THE EMPIRE!

Flames Epik News

Flames retelling of the war

Monday, thoughts of war emerged to take over the South. The Draconian Council had decided to move upon the South and set a war for Friday. However Damen never signed it which was so sad. However after the rejected war, 3 more proposals were sent and war became inevitable. Damen approved of the latest one, which occured at 5 PM EST yesterday. Under a revised war contract (Mine wasn't too clear intitially) war had commenced.

At first, the war seemed as a cake walk. The Dracs went into it not expected what we got. A few minutes before the war, A SURPRISE UPDATE! Damen had updated the game. Once 5 EST hit, he gave us an offer. Don't war to receive new firepower. We declined and went to war! Not knowing what this firepower was at all. Once the fighting broke out, we were showing our strength over the defenders of the South, then in spawn, DRAKE appeared! I initially assumed it was the Moderator Account named Drake that Damen uses for what I can only assume to be testing game mechanics. But no! This was not Drake because HE STARTED SHOOTING AT US! Realizing what was added I pounced right away going after the DRAKE.

After all the action through the war. A valiant fight on both sides, Draconians being blasted by DRAKEs, DRAKEs being sawn in half by Dracs, Knights fighting hard against us and trying all sorts of tactics to win. But in the end, the Draconians had proven decisive even over the New DRAKE Military.

The Aftermath

With the South firmly in our hands as we had triumped over the DRAKE and Southern forces, Pythas shall become Emperor of the South. With I myself becoming Emperor Regent in the name of Emperor Pythas. The Drakes were initially banished to AchTo but with a deal made, their banishment was quickly lifted.

May the Empire of Pythas reign SUPREME.

Btw gg to everyone who fought

+1 by EpicAnimatorGuy, Laka, Varai, rouge and 13 others
On strike

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
23rd May 2021, 10:51 AM

Pythas ?

+1 by Flame, Loki, Brit and

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
23rd May 2021, 01:42 PM

GO FLAME GO

+1 by Flame, Brit and

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd May 2021, 01:54 PM

Long Live The New Southern Empire!

+1 by Flame, Brit and

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
23rd May 2021, 03:13 PM

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

+1 by Flame, visa and

Login or join the forums to reply.