29th September 2013

let me get something straight before this gets out of hand...

Made by Notacoolman in Feedback

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
29th September 2013, 09:55 PM

hey guys. lately alot of people have been asking me stuff like "coolman why do you keep disliking all of my post?! "dang coolman why do you have to put THAT many dislikes"? "coolman do you DISLIKE me or something? "coolman why did you dislike a post i made?" i will answer all of your questions right here right now. i only dislike if 1.disrespect 2.cuss 3.complaning 4.bragging 5.completely off subject (depends what subject your talking about) 6.making fun of others 7.insulting 8.disliking me first for no reason etc. but i try to like way more then dislike. honestly,it PAINS me to have to dislike a post (and no my answer to your questions is not a lie if you think i'm lying) and i don't DISLIKE/hate any of you. i may not be "besties" with every single person on the forum/oldcp,but let me tell you all something. i love every single on of you. even if i dislike one of your post i love every single on of you. (i just realized i sound like a parent XD) you guys know i try my best to make you guys happy. i try my best to not have to dislike your post/posts. i try my best to like as much post as i can,and i try my best to dislike a little posts as i can. i don't dislike post for no reason?....do i? if i do i am sorry and i will really really try harder to like as much post as i can.i'm not saying from now on,i will never dislike a post but i will try very hard not to dislike any post for no reason if you guys feel like i am disliking for no reason. and again i love all of you guys. you guys are like my "internet family" or whatever you want me to call it. have a great day guys and i'll see you on oldcp! until then...waddle on ;)

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th September 2013, 10:29 PM

Make eight posts so I can like 8 posts.

Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
29th September 2013, 10:56 PM

Follow your own rules.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
30th September 2013, 07:16 AM

Quote:

Follow your own rules.
er....i just said that i don't think that i dislike for no reason but if i do i will try to stop and like it as much as i can. and plus i disliked that post when i just made an account. i didn't know which one was liking and disliking. but my point of that discussion was if i dislike it is definetely for a reason and if i dislike for no reason sometimes and just haven't realized,from now on i will try to like as many post as i can. i want to start fresh will all of you guys.

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
1st October 2013, 08:52 PM

alright guys. it got out of hand. everyone is still asking me why i'm disliking their post. i don't want people to think i am a bad person,so i'm gonna try to like every single post that i see from now on.

Login or join the forums to reply.