9th July 2021

The new Providence.

Made by eugee in Club Penguin

Koba
Master
282 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th July 2021, 02:35 PM

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Today I announce that I officially am the new Top Dogg of Oldcp, and as you may noticed because of the title we're having some new changes in the island. I'll list the new things I'll be updating in a list, so make sure to say what you think about it.

1- As stated in the title this is something totally new, meaning that all PAST history of Providence will be erased or nuked and this will be a completely new era with me as leader. People who speak about old Providence history will be executed.

2- The whole "king" of Providence concept will be deleted as well. As the new Top Dogg I will now become the President of providence and will rule with the support and advise of a council that will be decided soon (Council will be up to 3-4 people).

3- Providence will now be a military and industrial purposed island. We will train new recruits and have an open army for anyone who wants to join us. I will make sure more training rooms and nuke factories are open so our efficiency is at it's maximum. Besides that, we will focus in the grand opening of many factories and urban houses for every penguin!

4- In order to protect myself, the council and citizens of Providence a new agency will be created. They will work in my command and make sure everything around Providence is working as planned.

5- Saturday purge! Every Saturday every crime in Providence will be legal! If you wanna go there and release your beast you are welcome to do so.

If you have any other magnificent idea to this new whole Providence make sure to comment it so I can consider it!

To finish this announcement I want to state the fact that the government of Providence is not affiliated with any other party, island or group for now so if you are interested in doing so, contact me personally and I'll arrange a meeting.

+1 by Nate, SecurityGuy, Naii and , -1 by Jenna

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
10th July 2021, 09:15 AM

Well. I don't know about y'all (any1 reading this), but some of these ideas are completely crazy. Normally, I wouldn't comment on any new rulers' ideas because a lot of island rulers just use the same strategies and ideas. And also, the game is quite literally dead. But, I'm taking this opportunity to voice my concerns because you're basically trying to dictate people. Dictatorships are something I do not take lightly (as well as being told what I can and cannot do).
Beleth wrote on 9th July 2021, 02:35 PM:
1- As stated in the title this is something totally new, meaning that all PAST history of Providence will be erased or nuked and this will be a completely new era with me as leader. People who speak about old Providence history will be executed.

This is a complete violation of my rights. The idea is utterly absurd and needs to be removed immediately. It's also a violation of my first amendment rights (unfortunately this is the internet, so I don't know if it applies here, but I'm still going to mention it because 'MURICA!). You cannot undoe the past whether YOU like it or not. The rule is basically saying "Oh I don't like the past so no one can ever mention it under my rule, and if you do, you'll be murdered." DO YOU REALIZE HOW CRAZY THAT SOUNDS?! Literal dictator Kim Jung Un energy. I'm also gonna include some pictures here of "old" prov because I can :D :

Quote:
2- The whole "king" of Providence concept will be deleted as well. As the new Top Dogg I will now become the President of providence and will rule with the support and advise of a council that will be decided soon (Council will be up to 3-4 people).

I just dislike this idea. It's unnecessary to "change" prov because the island itself and its beginning-of-creation rules have always been different from others. Don't try to change it to conform to regular society. Presidency is boring and bland. Also, I believe I was the one who came up with the idea of a council on Providence, and I see NO recognition. So rude -_-

You really can't execute me for talking about "Old Providence" because I barely play anymore, so just remove that rule please. I also took those two ideas of yours with a grain of salt because you do NOT own me or anyone else, therefore I am allowed to say what I want about it (whether it being about the old or new prov).

+1 by Flame, zenny, and Warth, -1 by Naii
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Koba
Master
282 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th July 2021, 10:04 AM

jemi1234 wrote on 10th July 2021, 09:15 AM:
Well. I don't know about y'all (any1 reading this), but some of these ideas are completely crazy. Normally, I wouldn't comment on any new rulers' ideas because a lot of island rulers just use the same strategies and ideas. And also, the game is quite literally dead. But, I'm taking this opportunity to voice my concerns because you're basically trying to dictate people. Dictatorships are something I do not take lightly (as well as being told what I can and cannot do).
Quote:
This is a complete violation of my rights. The idea is utterly absurd and needs to be removed immediately. It's also a violation of my first amendment rights (unfortunately this is the internet, so I don't know if it applies here, but I'm still going to mention it because 'MURICA!). You cannot undoe the past whether YOU like it or not. The rule is basically saying "Oh I don't like the past so no one can ever mention it under my rule, and if you do, you'll be murdered." DO YOU REALIZE HOW CRAZY THAT SOUNDS?! Literal dictator Kim Jung Un energy. I'm also gonna include some pictures here of "old" prov because I can :
Quote:
I just dislike this idea. It's unnecessary to "change" prov because the island itself and its beginning-of-creation rules have always been different from others. Don't try to change it to conform to regular society. Presidency is boring and bland. Also, I believe I was the one who came up with the idea of a council on Providence, and I see NO recognition. So rude -_-
You really can't execute me for talking about "Old Providence" because I barely play anymore, so just remove that rule please. I also took those two ideas of yours with a grain of salt because you do NOT own me or anyone else, therefore I am allowed to say what I want about it (whether it being about the old or new prov).

If you talk about old Providence in Providence you’ll be executed.

Banned
405 posts
Seen 31st January 2023
11th July 2021, 09:16 PM

Beleth wrote on 10th July 2021, 10:04 AM:
Quote:
jemi1234 wrote on 10th July 2021, 09:15 AM:
Quote:
This is a complete violation of my rights. The idea is utterly absurd and needs to be removed immediately. It's also a violation of my first amendment rights (unfortunately this is the internet, so I don't know if it applies here, but I'm still going to mention it because 'MURICA!). You cannot undoe the past whether YOU like it or not. The rule is basically saying "Oh I don't like the past so no one can ever mention it under my rule, and if you do, you'll be murdered." DO YOU REALIZE HOW CRAZY THAT SOUNDS?! Literal dictator Kim Jung Un energy. I'm also gonna include some pictures here of "old" prov because I can :
Quote:
If you talk about old Providence in Providence you’ll be executed.
dead game also old prov the best

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
14th July 2021, 05:19 PM

lemme join you??????????????????

Login or join the forums to reply.