16th August 2021

What we can do???

Made by Flynn in Help and Support

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
16th August 2021, 08:50 PM

I would like to be brief but this is not the occasion if you are watching this I ask you to read it to the end.
Today I want to talk to you about what we can do to improve this community:
many times some users annoy us by saying bad things to us things that make us feel bad sometimes we just ignore them and say "no one asked you" or "foolish" it is normal to do that when one is angry or sad, but it is not the right way when someone tells us something that makes us feel bad we must understand that the person may be having a bad time and we must not react aggressively or defensively, sometimes people feel bad about themselves or they are going through something difficult in their life that is why they behave like this.
but what can we do?
There are many ways to do it, first we can tell the person that you do not like what you do and that if something bad is happening, we hope that it will be solved
We can also ignore her and keep saying things but it is very important DO NOT ANSWER
2+ people are needed to start a fight It is essential to stay calm, do not follow what that person does
continuing will only make things worse.

Sometimes when we say something to the person like "I understand you bro, don't be like that" or "I know you're having a hard time" they could consider it as a joke if the person continues to express themselves badly or insult themselves, it is best to give them a space sometimes one is upset and wants a space to vent and think, this many times applies in real life.
When he is calm, talk to him for a while, tell him that it is not the correct way and be nice
If a person is tired of you or that you do something, stop doing it, it is important to respect something give he/she an space
sometimes you make jokes but don't try to be annoying with the person

and I want to say that many times we all (including myself) want to be annoying and do bad things to continue fights, sometimes we do not control ourselves but it is important to do it and think that what you do may be wrong before doing something think about it
If one day you are sad or upset, try to take a deep breath, hit the soul but be aware that you should NEVER take it out on others.
IF YOU HAVE ARRIVED TO THE END I CONGRATULATE YOU AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW
I hope you liked this post and let's continue like this to change the community??????

+1 by Varai, montocho, Killer , Xvoid and 4 others, -1 by turquito10, Warth, Zaron, Miromeski and 3 others

Banned
405 posts
Seen 31st January 2023
16th August 2021, 08:58 PM

huhhh?

+1 by turquito10 and Miromeski, -1 by montocho and Flynn

I dont know what to put
38 posts
Seen 26th May 2023
16th August 2021, 09:04 PM

Liked It

+1 by Flynn, Xvoid and a, -1 by turquito10, Warth and Miromeski
montocho

st.
Rookie
813 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
16th August 2021, 09:59 PM

Fax bro it's always candice this, that and candice [REDACTED] but never candice troll treat those around them with respect and humility (fax or no fax?), this should be the new grindset for the entire dsghq

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th August 2021, 11:49 PM

have u seen yourself in the mirror lately? Seriously

+1 by turquito10, Mercer, rouge, Flynn and 2 others

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th August 2021, 07:44 AM

You're the last person who should be making this post

+1 by rouge and Flynn

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th August 2021, 09:42 AM

Orbay wrote on 17th August 2021, 07:44 AM:
we have all been that way no one is saved

+1 by a and TheProtestant, -1 by Stoneclash

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th August 2021, 09:46 AM

StoneClash wrote on 16th August 2021, 11:49 PM:
have u seen yourself in the mirror lately? Seriously
we have all been that way no one is saved, If I saw myself in the mirror and acted badly like everyone else at some point, that's why I made this post
We have all acted badly, many of us only imitate to protect ourselves from the others and it is interesting that you do not think of it in the same way as I do because this is a change that begins now, you want to make a change, help the rest to act as explained here, we can all improve (including me, including you, including everyone)

+1 by a and TheProtestant

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th August 2021, 09:48 AM

I will tell you the same thing that I told the rest, I behaved badly like you and others have done it at some point and probably all of us at some point feel annoyed myself and acted badly with many and I apologize, for that I did the post to improve as a person, so that we can improve all

+1 by Mercer, a and TheProtestant

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th August 2021, 09:51 AM

TheComedian wrote on 17th August 2021, 09:48 AM:
Quote:
I will tell you the same thing that I told the rest, I behaved badly like you and others have done it at some point and probably all of us at some point feel annoyed myself and acted badly with many and I apologize, for that I did the post to improve as a person, so that we can improve all

If you really do regret the way you've treated people, then I wish you the best of luck on your path to forgiveness

+1 by Flynn and a

Former Moderator
Master
433 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th August 2021, 09:43 PM

TheComedian wrote on 16th August 2021, 08:50 PM:
We can also ignore her and keep saying things but it is very important DO NOT ANSWER. When he is calm, talk to him for a while, tell him that it is not the correct way and be nice.

I would just like to point out that if you are talking about a person (aka in a general sense), you shouldn’t use pronouns like “he” or “she.” For example, in the sentence of “we can also ignore her”, you should say “we can also ignore them.”

Hope this helps <3

-1 by Miromeski
4207bPerlaZenTomEbonLyssAbuNateIanCateJosephPablo

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th August 2021, 03:05 PM

very cool post absolutely agree

Login or join the forums to reply.