17th August 2021

A Small Rant

Made by Mercer in Feedback

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
24th August 2021, 07:22 PM

sarabareille wrote on 17th August 2021, 01:30 PM:
Personally, I didn't even have to read the entirety of this discussion to see where everything was going. I feel like, at times, people within this community forget that every single one of us regardless of what our rank is, where we stand within the community, or what we practice within the DSGHQ at the end of the day is just a humanbeing logging onto a community, to essentially construct and maintain an image of who they desire to be within this community. The only reason I can say this is because I was under an alias from 2013-2020.
We as a whole need to accept each other, and stop associating the people we see around us with what they do or say on here. We're all human, and frankly, we all have flaws. Rouge is an amazing person, and I have been lucky enough to speak to her on multiple occasions, I have a rather decent judgement of character, and I can tell you 100% that Rouge is an outstanding person inside and out, and I feel like we should all take a second to get to know a person for all of them, and not just the image they have created for themselves here on the DSGHQ, not everything is as it seems.
Thank you.

i feel like that couldve been compressed into 2-3 sentences but i agree

+1 by door and Scott

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
24th August 2021, 10:04 PM

weend2014 wrote on 24th August 2021, 07:22 PM:
Quote:
Personally, I didn't even have to read the entirety of this discussion to see where everything was going. I feel like, at times, people within this community forget that every single one of us regardless of what our rank is, where we stand within the community, or what we practice within the DSGHQ at the end of the day is just a human being logging onto a community, to essentially construct and maintain an image of who they desire to be within this community. The only reason I can say this is because I was under an alias from 2013-2020.
We as a whole need to accept each other, and stop associating the people we see around us with what they do or say on here. We're all human, and frankly, we all have flaws. Rouge is an amazing person, and I have been lucky enough to speak to her on multiple occasions, I have a rather decent judge of character, and I can tell you 100% that Rouge is an outstanding person inside and out, and I feel like we should all take a second to get to know a person for all of them and not just the image they have created for themselves here on the DSGHQ, not everything is as it seems.
Thank you.
Well duh, but I'm notorious for writing nose-bleed-length discussions... why deter my responses? Let me live, thank you.

+1 by Loki, -1 by turquito10
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
25th August 2021, 01:52 PM

sarabareille wrote on 24th August 2021, 10:04 PM:
Quote:
weend2014 wrote on 24th August 2021, 07:22 PM:
Quote:
Personally, I didn't even have to read the entirety of this discussion to see where everything was going. I feel like, at times, people within this community forget that every single one of us regardless of what our rank is, where we stand within the community, or what we practice within the DSGHQ at the end of the day is just a human being logging onto a community, to essentially construct and maintain an image of who they desire to be within this community. The only reason I can say this is because I was under an alias from 2013-2020.
We as a whole need to accept each other, and stop associating the people we see around us with what they do or say on here. We're all human, and frankly, we all have flaws. Rouge is an amazing person, and I have been lucky enough to speak to her on multiple occasions, I have a rather decent judge of character, and I can tell you 100% that Rouge is an outstanding person inside and out, and I feel like we should all take a second to get to know a person for all of them and not just the image they have created for themselves here on the DSGHQ, not everything is as it seems.
Thank you.
Well duh, but I'm notorious for writing nose-bleed-length discussions... why deter my responses? Let me live, thank you.

thank you for compressing this

Login or join the forums to reply.