2nd September 2021

To the Community

Made by KaceCharity in Introductions and Leaving

Rookie
3 posts
Seen 27th November 2021
2nd September 2021, 04:26 PM

Honestly, taking after Zelda's words, this game has gotten boring. There's no point to doing anything anymore. Even the forums has been restricted and locked, basically allowing nobody to join the community. As people begin moving on with their lives, it'll eventually turn desolate, and possibly a nostalgic childhood for other people. In my case I kind of ruined that in my eyes, due to immature decisions made by me. Hopefully this is the last message i'll ever send to this community, as I genuinely wish to move on, along with my personal life as well. Many people on this game have become entitled due to the amounts of power given to them, as I've seen friends turned into foes by it. I dont blame him, as natural human instinct is to gain things for themselves, and being selfish is only apart of human nature. However this applies to mainly everyone who plays the game now, as many people i've talked to in my opinion are addicted to this game and really have no hopes as of yet to disengage from it. I've seen several people effected by this, including myself and my friend groups on this game. I no longer wish to associate with this community, as Mance and CPBiter have done, and now I honestly see why. If I continue talking to these people who play this game, i'll never really move on in life. I hope to move past my selfishness and attachment issues to this game and actually go somewhere in life, I guess. It's been a good 8 years, however I no longer wish to continue playing this game for half my life. Thank you all for the memories i've had here, and goodbye.

+1 by Dice, Jake01, DaN, Foxel and 3 others

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
2nd September 2021, 04:32 PM

or you could do what me and bunch of other old users are doing

chill on the forums and just not commit to the game as much anymore, cos it's just not worth our time in the situations we're in right now

+1 by Dice and Bailey

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
2nd September 2021, 08:42 PM

KaceCharity wrote on 2nd September 2021, 04:26 PM:
Even the forums has been restricted and locked, basically allowing nobody to join the community.
not to be negative but after your actions and threats to the community it was decided it would be best to make sure nobody can just log on an alternate account and break the rules while the mods are asleep/not online by having to approve rookie posts. There should be a way to remove it from someone who is more trusted but still a rookie, but alas we cannot, although earning member is not hard as well. But good luck with everything

+1 by Dice, Loki and Jake01

Banned
405 posts
Seen 31st January 2023
2nd September 2021, 10:47 PM

farewell brother kace.

Login or join the forums to reply.