4th September 2021

art contest entry + updates

Made by Pablo in Arts

Not Picasso
Master
169 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th September 2021, 04:57 PM

Hey all, it's Pablo. I heard the word "art" from a mile away and that there was a contest running, so above is my entry of a corgi I drew recently! I know I haven't been involved in this community for a while now (for good reasons of course) so I just wanted share some things in hopes to inspire one of you guys scrolling through. I've been working like crazy building connections in the art world with all sorts of well known developers/artists. Mostly through Twitter and workshops. So much so that one of my drawings surfaced and blew up like crazy. All I can say is that it takes drive, commitment and a whole lot of time to prosper in life so please.....don't waste it and go out there and do something you enjoy.

I hope you've all been well. Lots of cool submissions!

+1 by SecurityGuy, Varai, zenny, Loki and 9 others

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
4th September 2021, 05:47 PM

pablo is literally NAMED after an artist like cmon now guys... ive seen all his ig posts and the art he makes is mesmerising

+1 by Bailey, Pablo and Raindrop

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th September 2021, 06:12 PM

PabIo wrote on 4th September 2021, 04:57 PM:
Hey all, it's Pablo. I heard the word "art" from a mile away and that there was a contest running, so above is my entry of a corgi I drew recently! I know I haven't been involved in this community for a while now (for good reasons of course) so I just wanted share some things in hopes to inspire one of you guys scrolling through. I've been working like crazy building connections in the art world with all sorts of well known developers/artists. Mostly through Twitter and workshops. So much so that one of my drawings surfaced and blew up like crazy. All I can say is that it takes drive, commitment and a whole lot of time to prosper in life so please.....don't waste it and go out there and do something you enjoy.

Amazing

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
4th September 2021, 10:14 PM

always inspired by your art pablo!!

+1 by Bailey, Pablo, Raindrop and Lloyd

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
5th September 2021, 10:10 AM

Your artwork never disappoints, Pablo! ?

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 04:07 PM

give me your talent

+1 by Pablo, Loki, Scott and Raindrop

Princess
Master
118 posts
Seen 2nd June 2023
6th September 2021, 03:36 PM

PabIo wrote on 4th September 2021, 04:57 PM:

This is so good ?

+1 by Bailey

~Raindrop

Login or join the forums to reply.