Shadows of Baraddur

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 02:39 AM

Introduction
The forums staff team arrived at Das for a week of celebrating after the forums anniversary. Each of them is looking forward to checking out the nearby active volcano and watching the beautiful Das sunsets.

The tower of Baraddur has been rented out to the staff team. This location is quite obviously known as an evil place and the primary residence of the Nazgul. The Nazgul are gone for the week, off on some mission while their home is being rented out.

Day 1
After the forums staff got settled into their rooms and started enjoying the beautiful views from the windows of Baraddur, the staff made a rather shocking discovery! Eiven was found dead, he appeared to have fallen off the balcony overlooking the Baraddur Council Chamber! Some gasped, some cried out in sorrow or surprise at the discovery. No one expected their vacation to start off like this! Was it an accident? Was he pushed? Did the Nazgul come back and decide to wreak havoc on the staff team?

Everyone is suspicious of one another and watching their backs.
How to Participate
This is a story based Murder Mystery.

Someone is killing off forums staff members and thinks it great fun! Who is doing it? Is it an inside job?

Every few days, a new update will be made to the story. You can participate in the game by guessing who you think the murderer is. You can change your guess after each new story release. The person/people who guess right the most amount of times will be awarded a shiny new badge!

+1 by Alatar, Dice, , Jake01 and 3 others

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 02:48 AM

There's no where near enough information here for there to be a proper guess

But given that you mentioned the staff team, I'd be willing to wager that if several people just went down the list and guessed each staff member (excluding Eiven because obviously he's dead), the chances of solving it immediately are pretty high.

So therefore, my guess is Damen. Maybe because it's too obvious. Maybe because Damen needed to lay off some staff without the heartbreak. I don't know. Just adding some more backing to why it might be Damen.

https://forums.damenspike.com/staff
Here's the list

By the way give us more clues I want to work out something here

+1 by Loki, Jake01, Damen, visa and 1 other

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 02:51 AM

Loki wrote on 5th September 2021, 02:39 AM:
Introduction
The forums staff team arrived at Das for a week of celebrating after the forums anniversary. Each of them is looking forward to checking out the nearby active volcano and watching the beautiful Das sunsets.
The tower of Baraddur has been rented out to the staff team. This location is quite obviously known as an evil place and the primary residence of the Nazgul. The Nazgul are gone for the week, off on some mission while their home is being rented out.
Day 1
After the forums staff got settled into their rooms and started enjoying the beautiful views from the windows of Baraddur, the staff made a rather shocking discovery! Eiven was found dead, he appeared to have fallen off the balcony overlooking the Baraddur Council Chamber! Some gasped, some cried out in sorrow or surprise at the discovery. No one expected their vacation to start off like this! Was it an accident? Was he pushed? Did the Nazgul come back and decide to wreak havoc on the staff team?
Everyone is suspicious of one another and watching their backs.
How to Participate
This is a story based Murder Mystery.
Someone is killing off forums staff members and thinks it great fun! Who is doing it? Is it an inside job?
Every few days, a new update will be made to the story. You can participate in the game by guessing who you think the murderer is. You can change your guess after each new story release. The person/people who guess right the most amount of times will be awarded a shiny new badge!

SOMEBODY KILLED THE FORUMS STAFF MEMBERS!! WHO IS IT??

It's you, don't even pretend.

Smh

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 02:55 AM

Alatar wrote on 5th September 2021, 02:48 AM:
There's no where near enough information here for there to be a proper guess
But given that you mentioned the staff team, I'd be willing to wager that if several people just went down the list and guessed each staff member (excluding Eiven because obviously he's dead), the chances of solving it immediately are pretty high.
So therefore, my guess is Damen. Maybe because it's too obvious. Maybe because Damen needed to lay off some staff without the heartbreak. I don't know. Just adding some more backing to why it might be Damen.
https://forums.damenspike.com/staff
Here's the list
By the way give us more clues I want to work out something here
I'm going to write more clues in as the story progresses. Hopefully they will be quite clever.

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 07:37 AM

why u got a kill me off, just makes me look puny smh

+1 by Jake01 and Loki

Quote:
Lol and fart

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
5th September 2021, 10:26 AM

eiven jumped off himself, hes edgy

+1 by Flame

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 12:47 PM

Well Loki is the only evil forums staff sounds like something she would do but that would be a plot twist. The nazgul hired her to kill the other staff while they’re away.

+1 by Loki

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2021, 12:57 PM

So it seems Eiven did not go to his room as the others did, instead he lingered in the council chambers, perhaps looking for someone (perhaps his son Spy of Doom? )

I suspect Spy of doom but if it is a staff, I think Dice (since he wants admin on forums? )

+1 by EpicAnimatorGuy and Loki

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
6th September 2021, 01:24 PM

Dice

+1 by Loki

can u see this...
185 posts
Seen 10th June 2023
6th September 2021, 01:35 PM

its gotta be damen

greetings

What are you doing?

Why are you scrolling down?

STOP IT!

STOP THIS INSTANT

ok here are some images then

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th September 2021, 01:36 PM

eiven saw patos and he went swimming with them/he went to dance to the disco with his son/ dice is a mafia member and kidnap eiven/or damen called eiven to arrest some users scammed eiven and he got autoarrested/ damen want dorval for that he killed eiven (he wants dorval without eiven)

+1 by Loki

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th September 2021, 01:40 PM

Killer want administrator and more roles for that he killed eiven he want emperor helper, Killer killed eiven also he has the name "killer" sus @killer!

+1 by Loki

199 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th September 2021, 01:58 PM

My guess is 'Dice'?

+1 by Loki

can u see this...
185 posts
Seen 10th June 2023
6th September 2021, 02:08 PM

TheComedian wrote on 6th September 2021, 01:40 PM:
Killer want administrator and more roles for that he killed eiven he want emperor helper, Killer killed eiven also he has the name "killer" sus @killer!
it is KiIIer with 2 i

greetings

What are you doing?

Why are you scrolling down?

STOP IT!

STOP THIS INSTANT

ok here are some images then

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th September 2021, 02:09 PM

KiIIer wrote on 6th September 2021, 02:08 PM:
Quote:
TheComedian wrote on 6th September 2021, 01:40 PM:
it is KiIIer with 2 i
SUS

+1 by Loki

Login or join the forums to reply.