15th September 2021

hey hello whats up

Made by lexa in Introductions and Leaving

872 posts
Seen 11th August 2023
15th September 2021, 04:08 PM

hey i just want to apologize for my past behavior- you may have known me as cate. i take full accountability for my actions. although this isn't an excuse, i was associating myself with the wrong people. luckily, i have completely cut them off and am looking forward for a fresh start. by my actions, i mean harassing people and such. that was never okay. i just thought i'd clarify my actions for those who don't know. i am currently in treatment for my mental health right now, so i am getting the help that i need to improve and strive as a human. :) i understand I've apologized in the past, but lets be real, it wasn't genuine and everyone knew it. if im being real, i was a major jerk. i seeked drama and only wanted what was best for me, rather than what's best for others as well. im human and im learning and growing, not to sound like a youtube apology lmaooo. but yeah, i hope i can fix what ive broken and i will try to do that to the best of my ability. i changed my name to lexa to start fresh, but i know that doesn't clean the slate. i am no longer gonna harass people and gang up on people, that's a given. thank you for reading this, and once again i take full accountability for my actions. <3 p.s. i didn't know what category to put this in, but since im reintroducing myself as lexa, i thought i'd put it in intos. :)

+1 by Dice, , Damen, Loki and 5 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th September 2021, 06:22 PM

Seems legit. Picking the right friends is the right way to go in life. Good for you, Lexa. Good to have you on DSGHQ again

+1 by lexa, Akkar, EpicAnimatorGuy, Bailey and 1 other

Login or join the forums to reply.