18th September 2021

My Apology to Aule

Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in Crimezone

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2021, 11:24 AM

After finding out the whole Mando's law thing was to just get rid of Aule as they were scared of him,

I think I need to apologise,

Because Not only did I say I wasn't gonna do the Trial, but i was pressured, you threatened to trial me if i didnt, and in my opinion, that looks like some type of blackmail LOL. (Also Illegal, so hmm maybe a trial?)
But after taking Newmexico's word, I decided to trial him, and after that, no one told me not to, so I thought "Is this really a good idea?"

So I apologise Aule, as much as I didn't want to trial you, i was still pressured and it is my fault.

I was gonna lift you Sentence, But after receiving Advice from people i know i trust, ill keep the sentence as it is, because I'd rahter not be pressured and forced to resign by mandos and his team

+1 by Varai, turquito10, Flynn and

Quote:
Lol and fart

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2021, 01:45 PM

I can confirm the whole trial yesterday does not count as a trial in 'Valinor court' as they need to take place in a forest. However, the trial was still valid in the sense that it was a court trial in earthly terms, but it can not stand against an Ainur as only a Valinor trial can count against an Ainur.

+1 by turquito10, EpicAnimatorGuy, Varai, Loki and 1 other

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th September 2021, 01:52 PM

Damen wrote on 18th September 2021, 01:45 PM:
I can confirm the whole trial yesterday does not count as a trial in 'Valinor court' as they need to take place in a forest. However, the trial was still valid in the sense that it was a court trial in earthly terms, but it can not stand against an Ainur as only a Valinor trial can count against an Ainur.

Haha, take that mandos lol

+1 by turquito10

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.