18th September 2021

My Open Letter to Aule

Made by Alatar in Crimezone

Alatar
Banned
130 posts
Seen 30th May 2023
18th September 2021, 04:23 PM

For a singular nanosecond, Aule, I believed within myself that perhaps I was in the wrong. Perhaps it was I, who had walked the foul path, and had wronged you, and I was sympathetic. After all, stories tell of you, and your previous humble deeds. A singular tear shed when I looked through Khaduz for what I thought was the last time. These feelings have long since departed.

You are a blasphemous, uneducated, exasperating, egocentric, insipid, dense piece of Earth. You and your Stone Oafs have had me at a loss of rest for weeks. You pestilent, contagious sedimentary lout. I will demolish your tower, I will write in your lands the words "CURSE AULE" in the rock. And most importantly, one day and one day soon, I will excavate your rocky interior in the forge of Barad Dur, and from your stone flesh will be made a Stone Pyramid, which I will wear as my own personal trophy, and stain with the blood of your lackeys.

My humbled regards,
Alatar Istar, Dark Wizlock, Mandos Law Representative, and Commander of the Black Tower

+1 by Loki, visa and Flame, -1 by Miromeski, turquito10, and Akkar
aaaaaaaaaaalatar

Login or join the forums to reply.