Eiven's 100% amazing wisdom

Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in Feedback

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd September 2021, 07:41 AM

Hello Everyone, it is infact me, Emperor He

We have all experienced toxicity, not only that, we've all been toxic.

Sure your reason may be justified, but is it at all needed. We all have bad days, and sometimes you can't control the things you say.
I am one of those people, I tend to get very angry and say things that I don't really mean.

But it's what makes us human, and I thought I'd set a good example by making this discussion.

I'll put it simple, If you were the owner of a community, you've spent years working on it, creating the Community values hoping people will follow them. Then every single say someone has something to complain about that isn't worth complaining.

What I have noticed lately is that people break community values, and then are punished, but then defend themselves as if they weren't expecting it to happen. And to be fair, it's time for some people to.. grow up a bit. I am also taking this into consideration because I was always taught to treat others how you wish to be treated, and if you can't treat anyone with respect, you are not welcome in the community.

You wouldn't like it if people were being rude or disgusting in your community that you value a lot, so why should you do it to Damen.

As an admin I should be enforcing the rules and being unbias, yet if I or any other staff member do that, we're slandered, we get cussed at, we get judged, simply because we are doing our job. So here's some advice, dont judge others just because their standards don't match yours. You're not perfect, infact no one is, mistakes are bound to happen but that is what makes us human.

I've made this discussion simply because of what has been happening

I heard that Newmexico had agent guessed, and obviously since people are hard on newmexico, they were arguing with him, and someone thought it would be 'funny' to reply to Newmexico's Mood with 'GoodBye Akkar'

I removed that comment, because it's disrespectul, and not only that, how do you know he is the actor? Did he tell you? Even if he did, you do not leak it to anyone, Just because he guessed an agent, does not give you the privilage of guessing the actor. Two wrongs cant make a right, that sentence alone doesn't take much to grasp, all it takes is to be grown up about it. Considering most of the people in the community are young adult, Or 16 year olds.

If your causing Drama for cz atleast let that person know you're acting how you are, mainly for cz purpose, to make things interesting, I do this alot, and i make sure my friends know I'm doing it for CZ! (This is not directed at anyone)

Just keep in mind, we all have a mental health, it could be good, but if could also be bad, don't be hard on someone because they did something that YOU personally don't like, again, its not about you.

As A community we must trust eachother, no need for drama, no need for insults. No need for disrespect, I too have done all these things, that is because we all make mistakes, but its never too late to make a change.

If you, as a user, is being bullied, i urge you to report it to a member of staff.

Please Don't send any hate if there is anything here to disagree with

+1 by Zaron, visa, Varai, Dice and 4 others, -1 by Miromeski

Quote:
Lol and fart

872 posts
Seen 11th August 2023
22nd September 2021, 03:30 PM

as someone who was once the "devil's advocate", i strongly agree with this post. making drama for no reason only leads to chaos and hurts those around you. also, mental health is very important, you never know what comment could negatively affect someone's outlook. thanks for making this post, it was needed.

+1 by , EpicAnimatorGuy and Dice

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
23rd September 2021, 12:18 AM

radaghast dislike this post if you are under 6 foot

Login or join the forums to reply.