5th October 2021

My Iniquitous Blazon

Made by Alatar in The Lounge

Alatar
Banned
130 posts
Seen 30th May 2023
5th October 2021, 06:19 PM

For long I see what is called "Destiny" for these supposedly blessed beings, titles of which have been given to these unruly few who have done nothing to deserve it. I am Evil. I am proud to be Evil. Yet these mindless, tactless "masters" are plastered in these scrolls to the masses. Where is my, or my fellow Evil's recognition? What have I gained from my efforts? I have suffered and sacrificed far more than these who are bound only by blood.

I care nothing of Ancalagon. I can only delay the inevitable. Thankfully Ancalagon does not seek out my name. I am infuriated to be nothing but forgotten by those I have relentlessly fought for. I have lost twice now my rightful property for Pythas and he calls me nothing but a traitor. I will not say I was not at times disloyal, but in his absence it made good sense to be. His servants have all left him aside from myself and Loki, for he has been nonexistent in our eyes for some time. And who else to be empowered but Eiven, OUR ENEMY? You call myself disloyal but bow to the sight of Accal.

It is I who created the alliance with ECLIPSE to gain these lands, and now Flame has defected from him, and Pythas owns only 1 under my name. Once again, Pythas continually gives his enemies power. It has been said many times that I am more evil than Pythas himself. Perhaps even replace him. To that I say, the sooner the better. I will not seek Pythas' death, but I hope to be his great servant in evil and replace him when he may one day fall.

+1 by Flame, SecurityGuy, Stoneclash, Loki and 1 other
aaaaaaaaaaalatar

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th October 2021, 06:37 PM

Fax. We need an evil scroll full of evil people and their fortunes!

Though Flames defection is not surprising in the slightest, he literally said he wasn’t exactly evil.

Login or join the forums to reply.