Complete History of the Wizards

Made by Zack TV in Crimezone

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th October 2021, 02:43 PM

The Beginning

On a cool Tuesday, Damen announced the approaching of a great wizard who would take in apprentices and teach to them magic.
The throne room erupted with amazement, and I most of all. A great hunt began, to find the wizard.

The greatest apprentices, Dancebear and such found Maelor and made themselves his apprentice. But I, Nathan; won his favor with my great memoir of Wizarding interest.
Nathan learned multiple skills such as enlargement of the body, the shifting of forms, and the greatest glow of blue. The greatest

Maelor and Nathan served together through time, and folly; until Maelor went mad with the ever-approaching new wizard.. he attacked against Adawg, claiming him to be a part of Pythas before being slain.

Age of White

Asitor the white wizard, arrived to help mourn Mealor. In the spirit of such, Asitor began to train his own apprentice PenguinDsq who learns from him more than Nathan did.

Sadly; Asitor revealed himself quickly to be a foe against Man. The very servant of Pythas that Maelor had gone mad finding, was Asitor himself.

Asitor was killed and doomed by Skulls, Asitor thought he was smarter than Pythas.. he was not.

Arryn the Black

Arryn a great black wizard, bore no apprentice.. he simply induced wrath onto the people of the forest.

He lit the forest aflame.

And is Slain

The True End

Arryn took Nathan's body before he died, and was killed by Gamer.

Ending all Wizards, for what seemed forever.

But now the Wizards are returning.

And this time, they shall invoke a new era of magics.

I hope to see you there.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Still Mink
1,163 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
16th October 2021, 08:19 PM

But what about the Age of ULTRON!

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th October 2021, 04:06 AM