Adventures of Pic and Loki: 1

Made by Pic in Penguin3D

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
19th October 2021, 10:25 PM

Adventures of Pic and Loki: 1

Basically Loki and I showed up on P3D with only one plan in mind which was to attend the event that got moved to tomorrow so we decided to fly some planes at the aircourse instead and this is how it went…

Here we have a photo of us moments before our first flight of the day.

Firstly Loki took a picture of us getting ready for take off. Nothing special to this other than me looking a little bit scared because according to Dice we are not good pilots.

Starting on the adventure it was Loki's turn to fly. It started off great but then Loki jumped out of the plane while driving leaving only me in there but having no fear I took over and parked it into the ocean for her.

After that it was my turn to fly. We were flying great and I even did some cartwheels but do not worry I didn’t crash us!

A little bit after everything that was going on Loki was flying again but little did we know we would end up crashing into a tree...

Since that was a bad crash Loki and I decided to sing our most recent duet “Amazing Grace” which we have been singing a lot here lately.

We got back into the next plane for one last flight for the evening. Loki was flying us for our most risky flight ever. She did a bunch of turns and flips. One flip landed us into a tree.

Lastly we ended the day rocking out after what we would call a successful flying experience. Until the next adventure!

+1 by Dice, Loki, , Flynn and 4 others

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2021, 11:16 PM

Dice says we’re bad pilots but he’s really just JEALOUS of our sweet piloting abilities. He wishes he could land on trees like we do!

+1 by Pic, , Flynn and visa

Login or join the forums to reply.