Jake01's Spooky Scary Story Submission

Made by Jake01 in The Lounge

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
25th October 2021, 06:43 PM

Titled: Morning Coffee

My eyes open up to darkness. 'It's 7am', I thought to myself. 'Seems as though it's 7pm...' I continued, as I peek past my draping curtains through a window weeping with condensation. Nothing had changed from the time I drifted off into my dreams, to the phone alarm that had wrenched me back into reality.

Everything remained pitch black. Grey clouds loomed over, if you focused into this dark canvas hard enough. I didn't have the time - or the courage - to carry on looking through my window. 'Poor window, it's been crying all night' I softly chuckled to myself, as I wiped away its tears with a rag.

I proceeded to draw the curtains shut once more.

'Didn't take long, did I?' I thought, looking on towards the clock. '7:20, I guess I have time to enjoy a coffee at home today - Costa costs a lot and Starbucks has no bang for its buck!'

Something sharply shattered in my bedroom as I headed downstairs to the kitchen. Almost instantly, my feet froze and my head jerked backwards.

I rushed to my room, only to see nothing wrong.

In the kitchen now, a saucepan of cold water sizzles on the hob. The aura of these Arabian coffee beans awaken me out of my state of slumber. But as I reached to turn off the stovetop's flame, something sharply shattered in my bedroom as I was in the kitchen. Almost instantly, my feet froze and my head jerked backwards. In a matter of adrenaline-rushed seconds, I turn the flame off and give the fine-grained dune of coffee in my cup a disappointed glance before leaping upstairs.

'Bloody hell, is it the neighbours again? I just wanna enjoy me cup of joe' I grumble to myself, stamping toward my bedroom.

I rushed to my room, only to see nothing wrong.

One teaspoon. Two teaspoons. 'That ought to do it', I said towards the cup, whilst closing the lid on the jar of sugar. Boiling water gracefully embraced all the insides of my cup, and I soon began stirring its contents into my dear, daily dose of caffeine. But as a stir on, something sharply shattered in my bedroom as I finish making my cup of coffee. This time, I paid no attention and grabbed a coaster from the drawer.

I leisurely head upstairs with my cup of coffee, staring at it whilst I gingerly take each step to make sure nothing spills. As I return to my room, I felt a sudden breeze of Arctic gust hit me from all directions. I held tighter to my cup of coffee as my only source of warmth.

'What the-'

My curtains were flinging and flashing from side to side. I put the coffee down on my desk and pull on them.

A battered window was presented to me, with bloodied holes punched through.

Everything remained pitch black.

Almost instantly, my feet froze and my head jerked backwards.

His fists were staining blood into the carpeted floor.

His eyes eerily encapsulated me.

His smile intensified.

His knife took my life.

His hands bore my cup of morning coffee.

+1 by Dice, Loki, Fable, visa and 1 other

k
347 posts
Seen 19th July 2023
25th October 2021, 08:07 PM

Hi guys, today I am going to talk about a very important topic, which is too much. Depression and Bullying. Rebecca is one example. She was happy, and look what you guys made her? Depressed. Some people said that she 'smiled too much', that is bullying. You can't tell someone that they smile too much, that is disrespectful, and unacceptable. Rebecca was nice, and now she is depressed, because YOU GUYS bullied her into thinking she was smiling too much, and you wanted to end that. Guess what? Now she is DEPRESSED. Such a shame. It was because YOU guys had to bully her into thinking that she was too happy! Now, they are saying that they want the old Rebecca back. It's ridiculous, you just do this to make people depressed, which is not acceptable. I am sorry if my message offended you, you can dislike, or like, idc. Because I am standing up for our precious users for the community. Rebecca is one example, of a precious user.

+1 by TomatoeUwu and jay, -1 by sel, Jake01 and zenny
ok

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th October 2021, 09:45 PM

Misteh wrote on 25th October 2021, 08:07 PM:
Hi guys, today I am going to talk about a very important topic, which is too much. Depression and Bullying. Rebecca is one example. She was happy, and look what you guys made her? Depressed. Some people said that she 'smiled too much', that is bullying. You can't tell someone that they smile too much, that is disrespectful, and unacceptable. Rebecca was nice, and now she is depressed, because YOU GUYS bullied her into thinking she was smiling too much, and you wanted to end that. Guess what? Now she is DEPRESSED. Such a shame. It was because YOU guys had to bully her into thinking that she was too happy! Now, they are saying that they want the old Rebecca back. It's ridiculous, you just do this to make people depressed, which is not acceptable. I am sorry if my message offended you, you can dislike, or like, idc. Because I am standing up for our precious users for the community. Rebecca is one example, of a precious user.
As you should queen?Periodt

+1 by amelie

Login or join the forums to reply.