Adventures of Pic and Loki: 5

Made by Loki in Penguin3D

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2021, 01:53 AM

Adventures of Pic and Loki: 5

By Damen's request, Pic and I ventured into Orodoom with our special guest, and sacrifice to the Dark Lord, Danito.

It was late at night when we arrived on Das. While waiting for our guest to show up, Pic and I admired the volcano. What a beautiful sight it was to behold with all the fire and ash it was spewing into the air!

Finally, Danito arrived and so we entered into Orodoom. But alas, the gate was locked! We tried knocking on the gate, Pic tried flying over it, and I tried hitting it with my staff but nothing happened. So we used a secret entrance.

I was feeling like a queen so I decided to sit on the biggest throne for a bit and take in my surroundings.

We discussed things for a bit and Danito decided he would offer up the life of his alt to the dark lord Pythas. Danito went into the fire and Pic readied her saber. I chanted the Black Speech to make the sacrifice super evil and official seeming.

Apprentice Picgoth used all her strength and hate and slayed Danito's alt. A truly evil moment.

Picgoth and I then took a moment to bow to the Pythas statue out of respect and to finish the ceremony. Hopefully he appreciates this sacrifice.

Then we placed Danito's dead account in a place of honor. He got to lie dead in the big chair. It was the least we could do since neither Pic or I know CPR.

The Pythas statue looked like it wanted to come in for a hug.

Pic and I shared a chair for awhile. And Danito came back on his main.

Some bonus pictures from tonight:

And thus ended our adventure!

+1 by DaN, Scott, Bailey, Pic and 4 others

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2021, 01:55 AM

No man, epico.

+1 by Loki, Bailey, Pic, Varai and 1 other

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
23rd November 2021, 01:57 AM

That’s it, I’m sold, I’m going to download P3D and play it again. Y’all look like you have so much fun!

+1 by Loki, DaN, Bailey, Pic and 2 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2021, 09:12 AM

oh so there's sacrifices now-

Login or join the forums to reply.