31st December 2021

2020/21 shoutouts - Frame

Made by Framerinio in Cool Stuff

Hula
43 posts
Seen 26th August 2023
31st December 2021, 07:03 AM

~Hello, dear community.~

It's quite crazy to think about how it's been 2 years since I last did shoutouts. So now I would have to make up for the 2 years that they weren't done. Y'all still do this tradition, right?
I just disappeared into somewhere. I don't know where I been but I'm back. And being back I am so proud to see such a large amount of many familiar veteran faces in the community who have stuck through and are still present. Like, it still feels the same and not gentrified. I am able to recognize y'all. Therefore I wish to contribute to keeping the place alive. And it's time to make things right. As there are a plethora of people to thank. I will focus solely on the ones related to oldcp.biz community. First of them being:

Teigan/Teiganera - Gurl.. it's the way you made a cameo in every shoutout I have done for many years. Since 2018. And so much time has passed but all those things I wrote there still remain true! I may as well copy something off and it'd be the same. Except for the way I used to type back in the days. We wouldn't want it back, would we? Typing or not, all of that is THE TRUTH. STILL. IN THE PAST. IN THE PRESENT. IN THE FUTURE. And all those years I am immensely grateful for. For all the conversations. All the laughs. All the harassments. All the vents. All the games. All the wars. All the servers. All the films. All the voice/video conferences. We should watch a fim sometime likeee? Call Arona and we do it. Speaking of Arona...

Arona/Apronitachan - you are part of package. Without you, we weren't ganna play. We weren't ganna watch films. We weren't ganna be in a fanart. Like I was NOT going to budge a single inch until you came. If it wasn't for your effort, for your presence. You always came in a package. You are our dear comrade. Please remain so.

LemmyLime - okay out of everyone you're probably the one I have talked to the longest? Like I remember being friends in 2016. And that will soon be 6 years ago.. 6 fricking years ago. And we hadn't spoken for some time this and last year. Despite that, we still celebrated our birthdays this year and keep each other in our memories and prayers. I am so fortunate to have had you for those years. Because I had an unreasonable amount of fun being with your presence and playing oldcp.biz. I hope that so did you. Thank you for the patience.

Fizza - now we all know what happened. It's no seggret. It's loud and clear on the very surface. But it's time to bury them. Leave them in the past. Return to the present moment. And we are so glad to welcome you back. You returned to YOURSELF. The Fizza I knew years ago before. Being one of my first friends on oldcp.biz as well, I feel it's crucial that we remain the connection and have it complete.

Trixie - I know you don't even come here anymore. We don't even talk. But I wholeheartedly wish we could again though. I have so many things to say. I am sure that so do you. But in the end I am just so thankful, as you have given me many great gifts throughout the years that still remain impactful in my life. You made an impact, despite so many things having changed. And so did your bestie at the time.

Grounder - we have stopped talking as well. But the fact that you and Trixie remembered my birthday despite the time we had spent separately warmed me so much. You don't even understand how much it meant to me. In that moment I knew for sure I had to return to you. And I am planning to do so. I am asking that you are able to accept me. Once I fix my life IRL, I will be able to return to my roots. The roots that you two planted, rooted and nurtured.

Ras - You were there when you were in the cradle and we were your parental figure. Teigan-san changed your diaper. I fed u bb food. Arona-san bathed u. Why are you not GR8FUL!!!

SecurityGuy - now... you were apart of some of the funniest moments I have had had so I couldn't omit you! The iconic first quarantine lockdown of 2020. Still waiting when I can snapchat you and also get that knight promotion xoxo

Bailey - you're just such a cutie sometimes ~acts shy~

Faith - we haven't talked in a while. But if this includes 2020 shoutouts then girl you were a CRUCIAL part of that period. We exchanged so many gifts. So many precious moments. I truly hope you're doing well in life and having fun and succeeding.

Baffed - going on oldcp.biz and seeing you online had always been such a blessing. For years I thought you're one of the coolest figures of the community. Then we became friends even. You can't imagine how happy I was. I will never forget how we went to that das island and then a bombing started and we went BOOOOOOOM girl we really went down together like frfr yup we will never forget.

Shmusab - you're literally so iconic. I can't. If oldcp.biz had a mascot, IT WOULD BE YOU. Not only that, but you're also a very cool person. Someone I could find solace in whenever I was spawned on the cold snowy surface of oldcp.biz town. You warm the room up babe.

Loki - I remember you from the years back. And you still here. And we became mutuals on forum. Happy to see you on my timeline. Teigan told me you're an admin though and I was messing around unknowingly under one of your moods LMAO.

Damen - GIRL YOU LITERALLY BIRTHED THIS GAME?? IT CAME OUT OF UR WOMB? COME ON HOW COOL IS THAT? Without you, none of this community would exist. My childhood would have never been that fricking awesome. I would have never discovered these terrific people and would have never made a connection. Not only that, but oldcp.biz and Club Penguin in general contributed in a major way to my English speaking skills. While not perfect, they improved a lot thanks to this game which once again you brought to fruition. Forever grateful.

This should be all. At least most of it. This is my reparations for those 2 years. I hope we can continue together for another 2 and many MORE years to come.

Happy New Year! Wishing that 2022 will treat us better.

Sincerely,
~Framerinio

Here's a little fanart by Arona depicting Ras x ME! x Teigan x Arona

+1 by teig, Baffed, Ras, and 5 others, -1 by Tommo

Login or join the forums to reply.