2nd January 2022

One of the only hard Roblox games

Made by Mirrikh in Roblox

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
2nd January 2022, 07:44 PM

GOD DAMN. I've been gone for a bit. But one word explains why.

Deepwoken.

Deepwoken is a recently released game on Roblox. Honestly, most Roblox games are... not hard. But Deepwoken hits different man. It's a roguelike with only 2 lives. What happens when you die on your 2nd life? You get teleported to a realm called the Depths, and if you die there, your character gets wiped and you need to start another one. It is possible to escape the Depths and redeem another 2 lives. The loot there is very good though, so some players might be enticed to risk their progress for some exclusive gear.

The combat system is parry-based, so if you can parry, then you can win most fights. Be warned though, if you slip up once then you get punished extremely hard for it.

This game is the Dark Souls of Roblox. I have never seen a game on Roblox as hard as Deepwoken. If you have the 5$ worth of Robux and want to experience pain, go for it. It's something worth logging into your dead Roblox account for.

Just don't say I didn't warn you when this was hard. More experienced players like to camp in some low-level islands to kill newbies. It's very annoying, and you might even find yourself just taking a break for a few days because of this game. Seriously. It's one of the most annoying games I've ever played, which is shocking because it's on Roblox. Also if your computer isn't good then running Deepwoken might be a pain for you. Be careful if your wifi is bad as well, it can mess you up as some moves might not even register.

TL;DR There's a hard game on Roblox called Deepwoken, it has permadeath, I suggest it for masochists but I wouldn't play it if you have bad wifi or a slow PC

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd January 2022, 07:50 PM

@zpheal plays it all day you should 1v1 him

Saviour of Dunes
Master
524 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd January 2022, 09:03 PM

Rogue lineage was harder and more painful bro, it was way too easy to lose lives and you can't get out of the purgatory like on deepwoken, and you lose way more stuff

+1 by Mirrikh, -1 by turquito10

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
3rd January 2022, 10:27 AM

turquito10 wrote on 2nd January 2022, 07:50 PM:
@zpheal plays it all day you should 1v1 him

Nah im actually horrible at it lol

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.