6th January 2022

Edge of Night: Episode 1

Made by Loki in Shows

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2022, 01:10 PM

Here is the first episode of the new soap opera "The Edge of Night". More people will be included as the soap opera continues. This is just the beginning of the madness!

Outside on a cool fall day. Pic and Loki are walking down the street, they see Zes getting kicked out of the coffee shop. With hijinks in mind, the pair go over to talk to him.

Loki: Hey Zes how’s it going?
Zes: Awful! Can you believe they won’t sell me a cup of coffee beans?
Pic: Maybe if you weren’t such a noob…
Loki: Zes, wanna do something fun?
Zes: No, last time we hung out you tried to KILL me.
Loki: I wasn’t the one who told you to try to limbo under my fire. That’s not the point. See that girl over there?
Loki points at an elegantly dressed blonde woman standing further up the street.
Zes: Yeah.
Pic: Help us get her into my jeep, we’re driving her to a surprise birthday party.

The three run up to the woman and quickly shove her into Pic’s jeep when she got close to it. Everyone got in the car and Pic started driving off. A cop car started perusing Pic’s vehicle. Even the Dice Talk helicopter started flying overhead, broadcasting the chase live to TV.

Zes: Uhh Pic maybe you should pull over…
Pic: Zes! If I pull over now we’ll all be arrested! You did just kidnap the Empress after all…
Zes looks at the woman he helped kidnap. It’s Damen’s wife, Chelsey!
Zes: This is the last time I help you two with anything.

Eventually Pic runs into police blockade and they were trapped with nowhere to go. The three were arrested and the Empress decided to press charges against all of them.

Zes: BUT I'M INNOCENT! INNOCENT I TELL YOU!
Bakeitor: That's what they all say.
Bakeitor slams the door of the cop car shut. Zes looks out of the window with tears in his eyes.

Meanwhile in Baraddur...

A Tasha is watching TV in her family's section of Baraddur. Its very fancy in an evil sort of way. Suddenly, the soap opera Tasha is watching gets interrupted with a breaking news alert.

Tasha: Dad, there's a police chase on TV! Some people in a jeep have kidnapped the Empress!
Amir (laughing): So that was the surprise... Jail time for my wife...
Tasha: Ugh, I should have known. I'll go down to Mandos Law, they're going to need a lawyer.

Tasha leaves the room as Amir continues to watch the police chase, he sees Pic, Loki, and Zes get arrested. He starts polishing his helmet, hes going to need to look his best for the trial.

Tasha goes to the deepest depths of Baraddur, of course Mandos Law is located as near to hell as it can get. Tasha opens the door, Lord Law and Mandos himself are there. Mandos smirks when he sees Tasha.

Mandos: I see your mother got arrested again.
Lord Law: Quite the jailbird that one is.
Tasha rolls her eyes at the joke.
Mandos: It'll be the usual rate, we're already preparing our arguments to get Lokoth and Picgoth off.
Tasha: Thanks, Mandos.
Tasha looks at Lord Law.
Tasha (flirty): Lord Law, can I see you outside a minute?
Lord Law blushes.
Lord Law: Of-of course!

Lord Law and Tasha step outside into the hall.
Tasha (flirty): I have a surprise for you.
Lord Law: Really!? A surprise for me!?
Tasha (flirty): Really!
Tasha slaps him and leaves.
Lord Law: THAT'S ASSAULT AND BATTERY RIGHT THERE MISSY!
Tasha does not answer him. Lord Law, defeated, walks back into the Law Office too embarrassed to say anything about it.

Meanwhile in GNZ-11

Little has just gotten back to space after her exile on Arda. Little is in her parent's palace, which was her childhood home.

Little: UGH why is this place so cluttered?
Manwe: We told you to clean your room before you were exiled.
Little: You couldn't have hired a maid or a butler in all the time I was away?
Manwe: It's about time you learn responsibility young lady.
Little: Dad, I'm a grown woman! I don't need someone breathing down my neck all the time.
Little turns to look at her father, she see's tears in his eyes. Manwe excuses himself from the room as Varda enters.
Varda: Daughter, it was hard on your father when you were sent into exile. You must remember to be kind to him, he has been very sensitive since he had to leave his doves and eagles behind on Arda. He misses them.
Little: Sometimes I think he misses those birds more than he missed me.
Varda: Now you know that isn't true!
Little: Isn't it? He never sent me any messages. When he did come to Arda, the only one he cared to talk to was that bird boy.
Varda sighs and leaves the room. Little continues cleaning, muttering about hiring a maid. She gets an idea.
Little: Mom! Dad! I'm going to Arda, I'll be back soon!

Little grabs her coat and takes the space shuttle back to Arda.

+1 by Varai, Tasha, SecurityGuy, and 9 others, -1 by Fable, turquito10 and Miromeski

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2022, 11:41 AM

Ah Chelsey...

Also I'm pretty sure Lord law would not be interested in anyone who doesn't have 100 degrees in law

+1 by Varai, Loki, Zes and Flame

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th January 2022, 12:55 PM

Damen wrote on 7th January 2022, 11:41 AM:
Ah Chelsey...
Also I'm pretty sure Lord law would not be interested in anyone who doesn't have 100 degrees in law
He was just happy to be talking to a girl. It gets pretty lonely down there in that law office. All he gets to talk about all day is business. He would probably like a lady who was even just interested in law so he could tell her all about it.

Also, ngl, once I asked him if he was looking for a wife (this was before I married Amir) and he said he would marry me but there would be a whole legal contract with it where I’d be legally stuck doing literally everything he said due to the “promise to obey” part in the wedding vows or he’d take me to court. So not a fun man to marry!

+1 by Damen

Login or join the forums to reply.