14th January 2022

?? ?

Made by Sananns in Cool Stuff

56 posts
Seen 16th July 2023
14th January 2022, 06:43 PM

?? ?

+1 by Varai, DaN, Loki and Foxel
Creeper, aw man, so we go back in the mine, grab our pickaxe swingin' out side to side, side, side to side, this task a grueling one, hope to find some diamonds tonight, night, night, diamons tonight, heads up, you hear a sound, turn around, and look up, total shock, fills your body, oh no it's you again, i can never forget those eyes, eyes, eyes. Eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, grab your pick shovel and bolt again, bolt again, and run run, until it's done done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, stuff again, just when you think you're safe, overear some hissing from right behind, right, right behind, that's a nice life you have, shame it's gotta end this time, time time time, time, time time time, blows up, then your health bar drops, and you could use one up, get inside, don't be tardy, so know you're stuck in these half, a heart is left, but don't die, die, die, die , die, die, die, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, your grab, your pick shovel and bolt again, bolt again, and run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, Mc creepers, you're mine, haha, dig up diamonds, craft those diamonds, make some armor, get it baby, go and forge that like, you so mlg pro, the sword's made of diamond, so come at me bro, huh?, training in your room, under the torchlight, hone that form, to get you ready, for the big fight, every single day, and the whole day, creepers out prowlin', alright, look at me, look at you, take my revenge, that's what i'm gonna do, i'm a warrior baby, what else is new, and my blade's gonna tear through you, bring it, cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, gather your stuff, yeah, let's take back the world, yeah baby, tonight, grab your sword, armor and go (it's on), take your revenge (whoo) ooooo'o, so fight, fight, like it's the last, last, night, of your life, life, show them your bite (whoo), cause baby tonight, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, cause baby tonight, you grab your pick shovel, and bolt again, bolt again gain, woo, and run, run, until it's done, done, until the sun comes up in the morn', cause baby tonight, come on swing your sword up high, the creepers tryin' to steal all our stuff again, come on, jab your sword down low, woo.

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th January 2022, 06:52 PM

+1 by Loki and

Login or join the forums to reply.