16th January 2022

zen's writing stuff or wtv

Made by zenny in Cool Stuff

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th January 2022, 08:57 PM

people are complaining about the forums being dry / having nothing interesting on it so here.
i literally started this at lunch in 7th grade bc i was daydreaming and now we have this.
I'M 2000 WORDS INTO IT AND I REALLY NEED TO SHARE IT

basically it's a story about a girl named alaine whose learned she's the last living member of an ancient order of elementalists. she's lived her entire life thinking she was odd and being bullied for it. her parents died when she was really young and she has no other living relatives, so it's just her and her cat. she's always believed that there's more in the universe than just humans and she was right- the beings from the bible stories at her church are real and they're trying to induct her into their army because they want to use her to destroy humanity. they're a ''family'' of insanely old creatures of darkness except three of them are alright and treat alaine as their own. they didn't know the true purpose of her being there because they disagree with everything their father and brother stand for and they work together to try to save the world.

cliche. i know. it's horrible. it sucks. but it gets BETTER.
exhibit a - we have characters.

alaine - star seeker [PROTAGONIST]

asren - god of serpents [DEUTERAGONIST]

vesta - goddess of flowers and decorations [TRITAGONIST]

amrys - god of misery / prince of darkness [ANTAGONIST]

i won't include the main villain bc i dont know if blood is against the rules or whatever but yeah.

anyways. i started writing the other day and im kinda loving what i have so far, its just so cute to me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

''Don't you see I'm trying?’’

Alaine wouldn’t have heard him had she not been standing so close. He spoke no higher than a whisper, his eyes swimming with emotion he’d never once displayed.

‘’I'm trying to do good. I'm trying to be a good person. I never had someone to teach me right from wrong. I never had someone who cared for me or loved me as you do,’’ He trailed off, swirling the stone ring on his index finger. He stared at the ground for what felt like ages; he seemed to be having a war with himself.

With a great inhale, he continued, ‘’Before I met you, I had no one. I was alone. I can't go back to being alone, I can't.’’

Asren looked up at her through glistening eyes. He was hyperventilating. He was scared. A tear slipped down his cheek. ‘’Please don't leave me, I'll do anything. I beg you. Please don't abandon me again.''

His head dropped into his lap as he broke down, sobbing. His fear of her leaving was overwhelming him, and it broke her heart to see him crumble. Tears of her own flooded her face as she knelt down, clutching his shaking hands between her own. He tried to flinch away, but she held him tighter.

‘’Look at me,’’ Alaine whispered, her voice steady despite the tears. ‘’Look at me, As.’’

He looked; his eyes stained with red. She cupped his face with her palm and wiped a few tears from his skin.

‘’I’m not going anywhere, I promise.’’

ITS SO CUTE im so excited. i have so many ideas for this story.
anyways bye

+1 by Tasha, kat , DaN, Loki and 3 others
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

cute
Master
719 posts
Seen 23rd February 2023
16th January 2022, 09:12 PM

this reminds me of when I tried writing a wattpad fanfic LOL

(obvi ur better tho <3)

+1 by zenny and jay

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th January 2022, 11:57 PM

katrules wrote on 16th January 2022, 09:12 PM:
this reminds me of when I tried writing a wattpad fanfic LOL
(obvi ur better tho )
fair, but the writing is pretty solid and wholesome.

Fable

Valiant

Rookie
2,706 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th January 2022, 01:08 AM

love this?

Login or join the forums to reply.