18th January 2022

Edge of Night: Episode 3

Made by Loki in Shows

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th January 2022, 11:54 AM

Zes has now been taken to the Space Port so he can leave on a rocket ship with Little. He is still tied up and has been gagged as everyone was tired of listening to him complain that he’s innocent and doesn’t want to go with Little. Damen doesn’t care, he’s still mad about the whole stealing his girl situation.

Damen: And now Zes, we send you off. I hope you have a great exile cleaning up space trash. Hopefully Little makes you walk the last parsec. Guess you won’t be needing this anymore.
Damen grabs the new bike Zes had been riding.
Damen: Throw him on the shuttle boys.

Zes is now on the shuttle with Little. She’s piloting the thing.

Little: Isn’t this exciting? Better buckle up, it’s a bit of a rough ride when you’re about to leave the atmosphere. You’re going to love my parents Zes, I just know it! I think they’ll like you too… or at least my mom probably will!
Zes makes a groaning sound, he’s still gagged and tied up.
Little: Oh, sorry. I’ll get that off of- Oh look! Khamul is calling me!
Little answers the phone and puts it on speaker.
Little: Heyyyyy handsome!
Khamul: Little, I look for you but you didn’t visit?
Little: Yeah… sorry about that. I just came back to get a servant for the Star Palace. I’ll send a shuttle for you when it’s cleaned up so you can visit me!
Khamul: Hm… Ok. House warming gift soon.
Little: Oh you don’t need-
Khamul: Bye.
Khamul hangs up before Little could finish speaking.
Little: Isn’t he charming?
Little looks over at Zes, he rolls his eyes. Still unhappy about the whole situation.
Little: Oh come on, you’ll like it in GNZ-11!

Little and Zes leave the galaxy.

Tasha is getting ready to carry out the contingency plan Loki had slipped to her. She’s with her T-Rex. Her T-Rex makes a menacing growling sound and she notices Lord Law approaching her.

Lord Law: Tasha m’lady. I’m sorry we couldn’t get your mother and her friend completely off. It pains me to let you down so.
Tasha: Meh. Whatever. I’m used to it.
Lord Law: Even so, at least we kept them from being exiled. I heard they sent Zes off to GNZ-11 to clean up space trash for a year. Quite exciting really… something that sets a new precedent in the legal books!
Tasha: Yeah, yeah, whatever.
Lord Law: You know, I once had to prepare a case for a man who was accused of robbing everyone on the space shuttle to Mars. They didn’t have any solid evidence that it was him, he jumped from the space ship with all the loot and stowed it away on some other planet… or perhaps it was one of Saturn's moons…
Tasha: Wow! That is so fascinating!
Lord Law: It really is-
Tasha: NOT! I really don’t care about the law!
Lord Law looks hurt, then angry.
Lord Law: Maybe you should. If you did, your poor father wouldn’t be having to arrange a marriage for you.
Lord Law storms away. Tasha stops what she’s doing.
Tasha: HES DOING WHAT?
She gets no answer. Lord Law has already left. She decides she will deal with her father and the potential arranged marriage when she completes her mission.

Pic and Loki are in the mess hall at the jail. They have synchronized their watches and it is time for the contingency plan to begin. Loki pulls out Dagger Doom, which she had hidden in her boot. Pic punches a guard in the face and steals his rifle. Together they start a riot. In all the confusion, the two manage to escape to the outdoors. They see Tasha ride up on her T-Rex. The T-Rex breaks through the prison wall. Loki and Pic hop on and Tasha and her dinosaur drive them all to freedom!

Pic, Loki, and Tasha go a ways away from the jail. Pic asks Tasha to stop the dinosaur, they are downtown near the shops. Currently, it is dark out.

Pic: Alright, let’s go capture the two civilians to take our places. I think I saw two women in the Penguin Times office.

Pic and Loki stealthily creep into the Penguin Times office. It does not go according to plan and the bells on the door jingle as they enter. The two women in the office turn to look at them. The two are Zen and Elyse.

Loki: Quick!

Loki hits one of them over the head with an encyclopedia. Pic throws a chair at the other one and knocks her out with one of the legs that broke off.

Pic: Ok, back to the getaway-saurus.

The two drag their victims outside and onto the dinosaur. They dress them in prison clothes and bring them back to the jail. They sneak them into their old jail cell and leave them there.

Loki: Ok Tasha, now let’s go to the secret island. You did have arrangements made, correct?
Tasha: Of course, mother. I did everything your note laid out and dad double checked it all because apparently he doesn’t trust me either!!
Loki: Don’t get snarky. We do trust you, it’s just the last time you had to get the island ready for this you forgot some essential parts of the plan. Like having FOOD shipped there.
Pic: Are you really going to argue now? This is going to be one long dinosaur ride if you are.

Loki and Tasha went silent and the three rode to the island in painful angry silence. Pic regrets speaking up, she'd rather have the arguing.

+1 by SecurityGuy, Varai, Zes, Dice and 6 others

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
18th January 2022, 06:10 PM

I must know who i’m getting married to. if they’re not hot imma be mad

+1 by Loki

Login or join the forums to reply.