21st January 2022

Ranking the Ainur from Best to Worst

Made by Loki in Entertainment

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st January 2022, 12:21 PM

Just going to rank the Ainur that we've seen on OldCp and P3D, none of the others.

1. Melkor: Melkor is the best, like damn man, I wanna be that evil. Penguin goals.
2. Mandos: Man is lawfully evil, you gotta respect an evil man that can bend the laws to suit him.
3. Aule: Aule and I have a love hate relationship. He refuses to hug me and has been so rude about it! Last time, he told me to hug him then dipped. The time before that, he slapped me. :(
4. Varda: I've never seen her, if I had, I'd probably place her higher on the list. But she seems like a chill lady. You know you're epic when just mentioning your name angers Melkor.
5. Tulkas: Man likes to sing and dance, that's pretty cool.
6. Manwe: He ignored his own daughter when he came to OldCp, kinda strange. He wanted me to arrange his funeral for him though so at least hes not anti-vulture!
7. Orome: He killed his own daughter for being too evil, kinda messed up. He also nuked a room full of people lol
8. Vaire: The way she cheated on Mandos with a sea monster, it ain't right. She got herself exploded though, which was kind of interesting.
9. Lorien: Lastly, Lorien. He sent visions around and then pretended to be a girl.

I think thats all the Ainur we've seen. Ironic how we've only seen nine and there are nine nazgul... HMMM... Can the rest of the ladies show up since all the men have? They seem interesting and nice.

+1 by Varai, Zes, SecurityGuy, Pic and 2 others

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd January 2022, 08:11 AM

You forgot Ulmo and Nienna, I think they are all the valors + ur list needs to add the characters that have been mentioned and are in the lore

+1 by kace

Login or join the forums to reply.