https://www.docdroid.net/W0OBhd0/glarthir-scroll-of-nature-pdf

Im still doing the ones you asked for in my Family post

+1 by Zaron, turquito10, Gamer, and 2 others

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
24th January 2022, 06:03 PM

ratio + crimezone fell off + ur mum smells of sewers + ur bald + L + skill issue

+1 by teig, -1 by Miromeski, turquito10 and kace

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
24th January 2022, 07:05 PM

guys notice how that ratio trap has caught the infants of this community that take crimezone to their heart

-1 by turquito10 and kace

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2022, 04:16 PM

Jake01 wrote on 24th January 2022, 07:05 PM:
guys notice how that ratio trap has caught the infants of this community that take crimezone to their heart

I find this to be a bit insensitive from you, since you're not usually the subject of dislikes. Just bc you're not into it doesn't mean you should mock those who are. If you want to be into it, get involved.

+1 by turquito10, Zaron, Foxel and kace

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
26th January 2022, 02:34 PM

Damen wrote on 25th January 2022, 04:16 PM:
Quote:
I find this to be a bit insensitive from you, since you're not usually the subject of dislikes. Just bc you're not into it doesn't mean you should mock those who are. If you want to be into it, get involved.

how mate literally how

i dont get how its insensitive complaining about the aspect of ur games that take up 90% of its essence - yet its infuriatingly confusing and inclusive/fenced off to just kids involved in cz already

what happened to it automatically involving the entire community? we all get involved in wars and investigations, but now its literally restricted to just a bunch of people with medieval ass names

im sorry damen i seriously dont know how else to say this because its boiled up anger for most of ur community mate. as rude as it sounds (sanction me for it i couldnt care less) i dont care if you find me insensitive because this is detrimental to the development of ur community

i dont know how u want me to get involved, its so disconnected from club penguin/a chill 3d penguin island that has nothing to do with medieval game of thrones stuff man

its disappointing u feel im mocking cz when about 80% of ur community has felt like this for years

+1 by Flame

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th January 2022, 03:23 PM

Jake01 wrote on 26th January 2022, 02:34 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
how mate literally how
i dont get how its insensitive complaining about the aspect of ur games that take up 90% of its essence - yet its infuriatingly confusing and inclusive/fenced off to just kids involved in cz already
what happened to it automatically involving the entire community? we all get involved in wars and investigations, but now its literally restricted to just a bunch of people with medieval ass names
im sorry damen i seriously dont know how else to say this because its boiled up anger for most of ur community mate. as rude as it sounds (sanction me for it i couldnt care less) i dont care if you find me insensitive because this is detrimental to the development of ur community
i dont know how u want me to get involved, its so disconnected from club penguin/a chill 3d penguin island that has nothing to do with medieval game of thrones stuff man
its disappointing u feel im mocking cz when about 80% of ur community has felt like this for years

I've allowed the cz lore to become complex. It slowly rewards those who put the effort in to be involved. That way it feels less 'set up' by me and the admins and more mysterious. Its more realistic too, since it often turns out unexpected and actually tests your patience. Some people seem to get things easily, but others, it takes a long time. Just like real life. To get started read up on the wiki and just hang out on penguin3d. People are always getting involved, bit by bit.

+1 by Jake01

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
26th January 2022, 03:45 PM

Damen wrote on 26th January 2022, 03:23 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
how mate literally how
I've allowed the cz lore to become complex. It slowly rewards those who put the effort in to be involved. That way it feels less 'set up' by me and the admins and more mysterious. Its more realistic too, since it often turns out unexpected and actually tests your patience. Some people seem to get things easily, but others, it takes a long time. Just like real life. To get started read up on the wiki and just hang out on penguin3d. People are always getting involved, bit by bit.

That sounds really positive but I can't say I agree with you there Damen, nor can I confidently say that a large majority of the community does either. We haven't seen first hand any raw excitement from users we wouldn't link to CZ, about their pragmatic involvement into it.

The posts seem monotonous, the "lore" holds no excitement at all (it is a genre with about the same efficacy as marmite, you and I both know people either really hate or really love medieval fantasy) and there hasn't been the same frequency of involvement from the community on the forums as we would have during our Blackhawks theory posts or moods alerting us Glarthir or GFJKGHDFHJKGDFthanos or whatever theyre called were online doing cz stuff.

I really wanna believe you here Damen, I do. But I just cannot see what you say being corroborated anywhere across this platform mate.

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th January 2022, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
how mate literally how
Making me think of Silence and his malpractice yesterday.
Unexpected? Completely.
Involvement? Yup.
Definitely did not feel "set up." Man had to consult his medical journal on how to do it.
Then he pulls out a dagger and decides he needs to use a saw and pulls out a lightsaber instead.
Did I mention no anesthesia?
And lastly, the surgery was completely unnecessary!! MAN CANNOT READ A SCAN WELL!!! LOL ;-;
It was so funny

I love the Tolkien lore thats added in with cz. I never would have found out how wonderful his works are if the lore wasn't involved in DSGHQ. I used to think Tolkien to be too nerdy for me to read.

+1 by Tasha, Varai, Pic, Zes and 2 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th January 2022, 03:45 AM

Jake01 wrote on 26th January 2022, 03:45 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
how mate literally how
That sounds really positive but I can't say I agree with you there Damen, nor can I confidently say that a large majority of the community does either. We haven't seen first hand any raw excitement from users we wouldn't link to CZ, about their pragmatic involvement into it.
The posts seem monotonous, the "lore" holds no excitement at all (it is a genre with about the same efficacy as marmite, you and I both know people either really hate or really love medieval fantasy) and there hasn't been the same frequency of involvement from the community on the forums as we would have during our Blackhawks theory posts or moods alerting us Glarthir or GFJKGHDFHJKGDFthanos or whatever theyre called were online doing cz stuff.
I really wanna believe you here Damen, I do. But I just cannot see what you say being corroborated anywhere across this platform mate.

I find there’s a lot of interest, but it’s not everyone’s interest. Blackhawk cz originated the cz we have today

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
27th January 2022, 06:04 PM

Damen wrote on 27th January 2022, 03:45 AM:
Quote:
Jake01 wrote on 26th January 2022, 03:45 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
how mate literally how
I find there’s a lot of interest, but it’s not everyone’s interest. Blackhawk cz originated the cz we have today

I don't see how

Login or join the forums to reply.