30th January 2022

Penguin3D Administrator Application | Raymond

Made by turquito10 in Applications

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th January 2022, 09:50 AM

Hello, today I am applying for the role of Administrator for the game Penguin3D.

I am grateful I was even selected to be a candidate for such rank, so I ask you to give my application a chance, do not instantly discard me because of decisions I made in the past. I can assure you I have changed since that time and a second chance would help me prove it.

Information about me
In-game Username: Raymond
Timezone: GMT-3
Languages: English and Spanish

Experience
South Knight
South Warlord
King of Cobia

I am aware these are not all the titles I've had, I only included those that I believe gave me the most experience on how to act towards specific situations, I did not include high ranks from long ago because I do not believe I earnt experience at that time since I saw ranks as a way to have fun while hurting people, which I am ashamed for.

Activity
I am really active in the game mainly because I take place in crimezone and all kinds of events, which are the times when most of the users are online. I also enjoy logging in with friends just to talk or play wrath games. My main account 'Raymond' is level 51 as I post this. (Levels are earnt through time online)

Why am I applying?
I truly do care about the game and wish to contribute even more in it. Unlike most users, I did not join this community because of OldCP, but Penguin3D. This game is the only reason I learnt how to 3D model and still am learning how to use Unity. But it is not just the game itself what I care about, but also the community. I made great friends who I talk with everyday in this community, and I truly appreciate that. Both the game and it's community helped me in rough times, a lot of people can agree with that. When I saw ranks as a way to have fun, I did not value the community at all, I was being selfish, having fun but also hurting and ruining the experience for others. Now that I am aware of how much effort and time is put in the game, I can say I actually value it. For I can tell you it feels way better to be trusted in the community, to contribute in the game and entertain others than a couple hours abusing commands for fun with friends, because once you are dealt with, you will not only find yourself banished from the game and it's community you have been in for a long time, but you also betrayed those who actually trusted you enough to grant such rank.

What would change as an Administrator?
I would make what I enjoy the most, events. I participated in all kinds of events, so I know how to organize one and make it fun for everyone. Not just that, but I would also be able to help users if they need a title change or anything that can be done exclusively by administrators. I could help the moderators if they are not sure on how to act towards a situation as well or if there is a conflict between staff members. I also know how to speak Spanish which would allow me to give Spanish users the same attention as everyone else.

That is all I have to say. If you think I could improve on something, please leave a reply on this post. If it is something more personal, you can mail me or contact me through Discord so we can talk it out. Good luck to all the candidates, even if I do not get the rank, I am sure it will be in good hands.

+1 by Akkar, Varai, Zaron, Dice and 10 others

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
30th January 2022, 09:54 AM

Good luck Raymond (:

+1 by turquito10, Dice, Flynn and DaN

¡Hola Buenas!
274 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th January 2022, 10:11 AM

Great app bro, good luck. ?

+1 by turquito10 and Flynn

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th January 2022, 10:35 AM

This was actually well written, Good luck dude

Quote:
Lol and fart

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
30th January 2022, 10:41 AM

I like that you have touched on about changing on your past experiences as Administrator, and your past actions, especially with including how you would change the game as administrator, but just like Danito's application, I think you should've included how you're better than all the other candidates. I can say since you included 3d modelling that does make you better and more qualified, but there should be more included in there in my opinion. Another thing you said is you mentioned you can speak Spanish and English twice in your application, once at the top and once at the bottom. It's not much, and does add to your final part of the application, but you specifically said "I also know how...", you probably rather should have said "As mentioned above..." Besides that, the only other criticisms I have is that you kept mentioning past experience a little too much in the beginning. Probably should've just been in the first part where you say you regret your past actions and leave it at that. Overall, I think you would make a great candidate besides the few flaws in your application, and not to mention you are pretty active as well. Plus, including your experience as a 3D modeler for the game. Not to mention the great length of this application, not too long but also not too short. I can see you having a good shot at this rank.

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th January 2022, 11:07 AM

This is a really good post, I like the way you are writing it.

I feel like you are watching me and my son is learning to drive and I'm trying to catch up to him.

Thanks for the great blog, by the way!

And you're right... good things and great people are everywhere.:)

Thanks for the compliment about our blog.

We love it and so appreciate you visiting!

Keep reading...

This is my son, Peter.

He started in the 4th grade, but we moved to a different state so he had to switch schools.

Now, he is in 6th grade.

He has no idea

+1 by turquito10, Flynn and DaN
On strike

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
30th January 2022, 11:46 AM

Great Appl! I think that people deserve second opportunities to change and change i think you would be a good admin Gl turq

+1 by turquito10

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th January 2022, 07:09 PM

turquito10 wrote on 30th January 2022, 09:50 AM:
Hello, today I am applying for the role of Administrator for the game Penguin3D.
I am grateful I was even selected to be a candidate for such rank, so I ask you to give my application a chance, do not instantly discard me because of decisions I made in the past. I can assure you I have changed since that time and a second chance would help me prove it.
Information about me
In-game Username: Raymond
Timezone: GMT-3
Languages: English and Spanish
Experience
South Knight
South Warlord
King of Cobia
I am aware these are not all the titles I've had, I only included those that I believe gave me the most experience on how to act towards specific situations, I did not include high ranks from long ago because I do not believe I earnt experience at that time since I saw ranks as a way to have fun while hurting people, which I am ashamed for.
Activity
I am really active in the game mainly because I take place in crimezone and all kinds of events, which are the times when most of the users are online. I also enjoy logging in with friends just to talk or play wrath games. My main account 'Raymond' is level 51 as I post this. (Levels are earnt through time online)
Why am I applying?
I truly do care about the game and wish to contribute even more in it. Unlike most users, I did not join this community because of OldCP, but Penguin3D. This game is the only reason I learnt how to 3D model and still am learning how to use Unity. But it is not just the game itself what I care about, but also the community. I made great friends who I talk with everyday in this community, and I truly appreciate that. Both the game and it's community helped me in rough times, a lot of people can agree with that. When I saw ranks as a way to have fun, I did not value the community at all, I was being selfish, having fun but also hurting and ruining the experience for others. Now that I am aware of how much effort and time is put in the game, I can say I actually value it. For I can tell you it feels way better to be trusted in the community, to contribute in the game and entertain others than a couple hours abusing commands for fun with friends, because once you are dealt with, you will not only find yourself banished from the game and it's community you have been in for a long time, but you also betrayed those who actually trusted you enough to grant such rank.
What would change as an Administrator?
I would make what I enjoy the most, events. I participated in all kinds of events, so I know how to organize one and make it fun for everyone. Not just that, but I would also be able to help users if they need a title change or anything that can be done exclusively by administrators. I could help the moderators if they are not sure on how to act towards a situation as well or if there is a conflict between staff members. I also know how to speak Spanish which would allow me to give Spanish users the same attention as everyone else.
That is all I have to say. If you think I could improve on something, please leave a reply on this post. If it is something more personal, you can mail me or contact me through Discord so we can talk it out. Good luck to all the candidates, even if I do not get the rank, I am sure it will be in good hands.
I don't think you would be a good candidate for admin, you bullied me back in the day, you verbally abused people. I don't need to say more.

Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

Login or join the forums to reply.