20th February 2022

CZ: February 20, 2022- Stone Isle War

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th February 2022, 11:48 PM

Aule came today to prepare warriors to assist in his war on Stone Isle. First, he recruited Zoe to join Stones. Then he started on helping to strength train his allies. At this point, Aule was optimistic about his odds of winning the war.

I asked Aule to hug me and so he walked up to me and said “we won’t be doing patience training today.” And then he walked away again and ignored me! It was rude. Then he went down the hill and spawned bots for everyone to fight. They were easy kills so he buffed them up and we all fought again. Aule left for awhile and came back. Everyone present did a game of wrath and he rewarded people with some extra strength afterwards.

Then Aule hosted a war meeting in Humm. He learned that by warring the island now, he was breaking prophecy as before Nook had said that no lands would be regained until after Ancalagon is defeated. Then Aule lost his optimism and gave us a speech.
Quote:
"These are dark days indeed. We are living in the darkest of the days. But after night comes what? Day. And so it shall be. Tonight we will fight and many will die. Maybe even... the end of Aule's troubles... I think I am okay with dying today... At least I did everything I could? But maybe my body will die, maybe not my soul if I dodge the breath."

Aule then left and did not return until the war. The war was a lost cause and started out doomed to begin with. Abaddon accidentally killed a bunch of the forest fighters before the war due to an accident. Then on Stone Isle, Aule fought valiantly. He knew the war was failed and so he made his final stand on top of Humm. He slayed Gostir and then fell to Angurad. Things turned around a little when the forest fighters killed a couple of dragons but ultimately the war was lost and fire nation was victorious.

+1 by Brit, Pic, Damen, DaN and 6 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st February 2022, 03:31 AM

Good report

+1 by DaN, Loki, Flynn and

Login or join the forums to reply.