24th February 2022

Edge of Night: Episode 7

Made by Loki in Shows

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th February 2022, 12:51 PM

Danito has been given permission to start on his plan at the jail. First, he must recruit some outside help. A higher authority. He must get the Emperor’s assistance.

Eiven: Why must you see the emperor? Are you an assassin?
Danito: There is the makings of a huge scandal down at the jail. We need his help to stomp it out. Now let me speak with him!
Eiven: You answered question one but not question two. That’s sus.
Danito: What was the second question?
Eiven: Are you an assassin?
Danito: Would I tell you if I were?
Eiven: Don’t fret handsome, it worked on Ayancito.
Danito: Can I speak with the emperor now?
Eiven: Sure thing hot stuff.
Eiven checks out his weave in the mirror to make sure it’s on straight.
Danito: Woah, you have a weave? It looks so real!
Eiven: At last, a man who knows a good hair piece when he sees it!
Eiven then leads Danito off to see the Emperor.

Tasha and Lord Law are soon to arrive on the secret island. Pic is watching for them from the top of a palm tree, she had to get away from Loki and Amir that badly. After wearing his helmet for awhile, Amir was finally able to get Loki to look at him again. She wasn’t really mad to begin with. Loki is still in her vulture form, looking at herself in Amir’s helmet.

Amir (teasingly): Can you say ‘Pretty bird’?
Loki squawks back annoyed.
Amir: Say ‘Pretty bird.'
Loki squawks back more menacingly.
Amir: Come on, I know you can say it. Say ‘Pretty bird’.
Loki screeches and ruffles up her feathers, she looks very intimidating.
Amir (sarcastically, laughing): Oh, you're so scary.
Amir lightly taps Loki's beak with his finger, she looks more annoyed but they're interrupted by Pic, who is shouting down from a tree.
Pic: I see a plane! Tasha and her boyfriend are almost here!
Loki manifests her human form again and the three go down to the airstrip to greet Tasha and meet her boyfriend.

Tasha is nervous about the plan, she's gone over it with Lord Law while in flight and while he was landing the plane, it was a little excessive.
Lord Law: Don't worry darling, I know the plan. It'll be fine.
Tasha: Are you sure?
Lord Law: I'm sure. I'm a lawyer, I've memorized everything to do with the plan front and back, including any loopholes that are contained within it.
Tasha: Loopholes?
Lord Law: Awh, you're so cute when you're nervous.
Tasha: What loopholes are in the plan?
Lord Law: Hurry up sweetie, your parents are waiting for us.

Tasha and Lord Law get off the plane, the group greets them.

Tasha (nervously): Mom, dad, I believe you two have met Lord Law.
Lord Law (politely): How do you do?
Lord Law tips his hat at Loki and shakes hands with Amir. Pic could have sworn that Amir and Lord Law had exchanged some kind of look, perhaps a smirk. There was something devious going on here...
Tasha: And this is my best friend, Pic.
Lord Law: Charmed.
Lord Law kisses Pic's hand like all the classy men do. Pic is surprised and slaps him.
Lord Law: What was that for!?
Pic: Cheating on Tasha, right in front of her!! Who do you think you are?
Lord Law: Its what polite men do, ma'am.
The three onlookers chuckle at the exchange. Pic feels a little embarrassed.
Pic: Sorry...
Lord Law: Its-
Pic: NOT SORRY! HA!
Lord Law: Ok then...
Tasha (sweetly): Alright Lord Love, this is the is island, that's my family, and there's my friend. Now lets go back to Das! I'm sure you've got a lot of work to do.
Loki: Not so fast Tasha, we've got a fine supper prepared. You at least have time for that, don't you Lord Law?
Pic: You really must stay. Please. I beg you. I can't deal with Loki and Amir alone any longer!
Tasha looks at Lord Law pleadingly, she hopes he will turn them down and return to Das.
Lord Law: Of course I have time! Mandos gave me the next few days off when he heard I was off to meet my sweetheart's parents.
Lord Law puts his arm around Tasha, and as part of the contract, they smooch.

It is morning in GNZ, Manwe comes to wake Zes up and let him out of his room. Zes is now double salty for having to sleep on a dog bed and be locked in his room overnight. He wishes he were getting beat up by pirates on Providence instead, at least there he might be able to sleep in.

Manwe: Rise and shine, lazy bones! You've slept half the day away!
Zes (groaning): What time is it?
Manwe: Its quarter past four.
Zes (shocked): IN THE AFTERNOON?
Manwe: Like I'd let you sleep that long, its four in the MORNING. Or are you not familiar with that part of the day?
Zes: Four AM is NOT morning. That's just after the middle of the night!
Manwe: What do you think AM stands for? I hope Little didn't attend the same school as you.
Zes: I know what AM stands for.
Manwe: Its okay Zes, you don't have to act smart for me. I know you're not smart! Its fine. Now, say the words Little told you to say.
Zes (sighs): What can I do for you today, master Manwe?
Manwe: This morning you must clean the toilets with this. Manwe hands Zes a toothbrush. But only after you make breakfast for my lovely wife and daughter.
Zes (muttering): Your daughter ain't so lovely bringing me to this labor camp.
Manwe: Whats that?
Zes: Yes sir!
Manwe: Oh, also, here's your uniform.
Manwe hands Zes a paper bag with clothes in it. Zes pulls the clothes out of the bag.
Zes: This looks like something a convict would wear.
Manwe: Isn't that what you are?
Zes: ...yes... But I was framed!
Manwe: Sure you were. Now, get to work!

+1 by DaN, Varai, SecurityGuy, Tasha and 6 others

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th February 2022, 02:19 PM

A bit to man loverish for my liking. Make it canon that I'm 5'3 but im incredibly handsome and skilled.

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.