28th February 2022

Fiction February Winner

Made by Loki in Forum Games

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th February 2022, 12:56 PM

This year, there were only two participants in Fiction February because apparently y'all lame.

Anyway, the two entries were from Tasha and Pic. Both were really great. Pic's made me laugh even though it is all full of LIES. And Tasha's was just really cute. Both entries are below.
Pic's
Once upon a time there were these two girls named Pic and Loki. Pic did not like when Loki would go around saying her husband called her a sour grapefruit and how it was so romantic. So one day Pic decided to meet up with Loki for a girls day but little did Loki know something bad was about to happen. “Hello Work Wife!” Loki said with a big smile on her face. Pic replied with a simple hello while thinking of how she was going to go about this. The two went to a table in the park and decided to sit down and talk for a while. Loki went on and on about how being called a sour grapefruit is so romantic and how her husband is just so hot. Pic was so over it so she knew it was about time to shut this girl up. They got up and started walking until they saw a big hill. “This is it! This is where he called me his sour grapefruit!!” Loki told Pic. Loki then went close to the edge to reenact the day when she got called that but then Pic pushed her down the hill. Pic just giggled. “That’s what you get for thinking being called a sour grapefruit is romantic.” Pic yelled at Loki while she was still rolling down the hill. “I hate you.” Loki yelled back. Pic kept laughing until she heard someone. It was Tasha. Tasha tried to get revenge but Pic pushed her down the hill also. Pic kept giggling and then walked off leaving the two girls behind.
Tasha's
When I was a little lassie, I had an uncle who really liked fishing. I had never tried fishing, so one day I asked him if we could go fishing. He said, "Of course! Make sure to pack sunscreen, a fishing rod, and plenty of worms." So, I did just that. That night I went home and told my mom, "I'm going fishing! I need worms, sunscreen, and a rod." She went to the attic and got all of supplies, and we went to bed. The next morning I woke up at 6:30 AM to get picked up by my uncle. We rode 3 hours just to go to the lake. He got the boat ready while I played with the worms. I may or may not have fed one to a bird. When he was finished, we set out to the best fishing spot. He told me, "Hand me some worms form the bucket." So, I did. He took the worms and stabbed them on the hook and cast out his rod. He gave me the rod and told me, "Make sure to hold on tight if anything big comes along." This is the moment where I was so happy I thought nothing bad could happen. Just then, I felt a tug, and a bigger tug, and an even bigger tug. I got scared and dropped the rod in the water. Without thinking I jumped in to grab it, and my uncle yelled at me. I couldn't hear him of course because I was underwater. But what I saw when I went under was insane. I saw a mermaid. She was actually kind of ugly. She was really pruney and wrinkly. I screamed which scared her off. I wanted to follow her, but I obviously can't breath underwater. So I went back up and said, "Uncle Todd, guess what I just saw! A mermaid!!" Of course he didn't believe me. Now, whenever I tell this story everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I swear. I saw a mermaid.
Both of the entries are amazing in their own way, it would be hard to choose a winner. So since these are the only two entries, both Tasha and Pic will be awarded the Fiction February badge. I thank them both for participating in the event.

+1 by SecurityGuy, Pic, Varai, Brit and 1 other, -1 by kace

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
28th February 2022, 01:11 PM

What about my entry? Rigged

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
28th February 2022, 01:19 PM

lets be honest u liked mine more than tashas