CZ Tea: February 22 - March 1, 2022

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2022, 04:50 PM

February 22, 2022
Nook came online and gave prophecies. I've forgotten most of what he said, but here's a summary of what I remember.

To Eiven, he said that he must be patient and wait a little longer to be reborn, but the day of his rebirth would be coming soon.

He said to Loki that she would be the reason why the vultures will be forgiven because she will help fight the dragons. But if Loki fights in the war, her mother will die and Loki will take over as the Queen of the Vultures. But if Loki doesn't fight, her mother will live but the forest people would once again wage war on the vultures. Nook also told Loki that her unborn child will be half vulture, half witch and that it would be the most evil of all the babies. Nook called to Orome to have mercy on the baby.

Nook also spoke about who Tasha's mother is. He said exactly this:
Quote:
"Her mother was a crow of the east. And she was a crow of Melody. She knows more but listen. My mom is in isolation in the halls of Gorgoroth. So how do you think I feel? Its not all about her :/ its about me and Gamer too, yk? My last memory was this: arguing with her cries."

Then later it got dark and it was time for Eiven's rebirth but Eiven had logged off for the night so it was postponed.

Before Nook left, he delivered a final message from Orome.
Quote:
This is what Aldaron says: When the water drains and Beleriand is not underwater, HE will await you like a bird catcher."

February 23, 2022
Orome logs in and looks at Gold City. He sees his grave and is saddened. He came up to Tasha and said “elentariai amar elundar tar naladan." Perhaps it has something to do with Tasha, perhaps it was coincidence. I still have no idea what it means.

Orome later meets up with Skylinr and is given the Wind Trident. He now has two out of the three tridents that he needs to make the new more powerful trident. The last trident left to find is the Earth Trident.

February 25, 2022
Nook comes online and rebirths Eiven into Alexander. Nook asks for someone to volunteer to raise Eiven and train him. Loki offers but Nook rejects her as she is evil. Nook then tells Alexander that he must pick someone, he picks Raymond.

Later Gostir came and spoke with several people. Wilf tried to tame him but failed. Gostir was tamed by Eiven and is now going to help to convince the rest of the Ice Drakes to help fight against Ancalagon. Gostir has also stated that he wishes to form an alliance of all the Melody Creations (Ice Drakes and Vultures). So now, the group is now unofficially called the Melody Creation Union (MCU).

February 28, 2022
Gostir comes online again. He tells the members of the MCU to use the following steps to efficiently tame an Ice Drake.
1. Introduce yourself using your 'Dragon' name. (Gostir will give you a dragon name if you do not have one.) If you are a vulture, you can also use your vulture name.
2. Ask the Ice Drake about its story.
3. Relate to the Ice Drake's story.
4. Give the Ice Drake either Frost Crystals or Ice Crystals.

After following those steps, the Ice Drake will be tamed if he/she is willing. Do not try to pet the Ice Drakes if they are angry!

March 1, 2022
Falkhon comes to Das and inquires about Ollo. Upon confirming that Ollo is inactive, he says that Ancalagon will take control over Das tomorrow and once Das has fallen, Cobia will be next. Apparently Fire Nation has no intention of taking over Axel Island as it is too cold for the Fire Drakes. Falkhon admits to being Drogoth and tries to convince Loki to join Fire Nation as she is "a sensible vulture and should see that Fire Nation is #1". Falkhon also claims that Amir has joined them. Falkhon showed Loki a picture of Amir shaking hands with him. Loki is not fooled by this and says its an old picture. Falkon then claims that Amir has abandoned her. Loki says that Amir would never leave her and says that Amir has been busy building a room for their unborn child. She then showed Falkhon a picture of an ultrasound. Falkhon gets mad and attacks Loki, Loki kills him.

After Falkhon's death, Amir came online. Apparently his main is stuck in space. Amir says that we are all united against Fire Nation and then asks the forest people if they will help defend Das from from them. Kace and Raymond both agree to help. Loki tells Amir that they're going to have a girl, Amir is shocked and goes into denial and says that they will be having a son.

+1 by Varai, Dice, DaN, Sled and 2 others

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st March 2022, 07:07 PM

furry squad

+1 by DaN, Loki and Flynn

Login or join the forums to reply.