13th March 2022

CZ: March 12, 2022: Invasion of Beleriand

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th March 2022, 02:46 PM

Here is a basic summary of yesterday's events.

As Glarthir had prophecised, Fire Nation came and started celebrating their domination of all of the lands. They focused on terrorizing the land of Cobia. They set the Arda Temple on fire and continued on to try to burn everything else in their path. Ancalagon commanded his dragons to burn everyone and not let anyone leave the land. Gostir came to Cobia to try to defend it, but he was vanquished by his former master.

Slowly everyone started the leave the land and headed to Ach To. It was clear, this was the appointed hour that Nameless would open the portal to Beleriand. The portal opened and it was high in the sky. It was almost impossible to reach. But a few did. Kace, Turq, and Loki were of the first to set foot on Beleriand.

Everyone eventually made it to the new land. There were many wonderful new places that they saw there. It wasn't long before Fire Nation realized that their land was being invaded and the celebrating forces showed up. Ancalagon came and mocked Gamer. Bashy ended up being vanquished by the great dragon. He would not be the last to meet their demise on Beleriand that day.

People also met some randomly unkillable and op people. One of these was Azeb, a millionaire PhD holder. He tried to scam people into signing papers that would allow him to keep ownership of Gondolin after Fire Nation falls. No one really signed any papers, he just assumed they did. Turq tried to kill him but Azeb took no damage. Shadow also made an appearance. Somehow he was able to vanquish Melody. This enraged Pythas, causing him to strike at Fire Nation too soon. Pythas was slayed due to his rashness, but escaped vanquishment.

After this all happened, Mahannon (MotherVulture) would come and speak with her daughter, Loki. It turned out that Himring was owned by Mahannon and the Vulture Kingdom. Mahannon spoke to Loki about fighting in the war to end Ancalagon and that she would soon become Queen. She also said that she approves of Loki's marriage to Amir as she wasn't marrying downwards, but remarked that Amir speaks bigger than he acts. Skylinr then decided to insult Mahannon and demanded that she become a dove so that they can fight Fire Nation together. Mahannon attacked Skylinr and refused to become a dove.

Then Mahannon and Loki flew around together for a short time. Mahannon showed Loki where the grave of Turin is and then departed saying "Next time we meet will be during the final battle. You become the queen and you will look for me but you will not see me. I'm sorry for being a bad mother." It was a bittersweet reunion.

After Mahannon left, Nameless One or an emissary of his, appeared above the grave of Turin. It told Gamer to give the Light Trident to Kutya and that Gamer would die and go to the Timeless Halls. Gamer rejected this and asked if he could go on living instead. Nameless left the decision up to him but Gamer must help fight Ancalagon.

At some point during all the crazyness of the invasion, Turq found the last trident needed by Aldaron to forge the final trident that will be used to help vanquish Ancalagon and end Fire Nation.

That covers just about everything that I know the details of. Feel free to comment below on the things I missed or anything that I got the details wrong on.

+1 by turquito10, Varai, Dice, SecurityGuy and 2 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th March 2022, 05:20 PM

That was a lot of stuff

+1 by Jesse

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023