CZ: March 13-16: RIP Orome, Earth Trident Forged

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th March 2022, 11:56 PM

March 13, 2022
Azeb logged in and recruited Miro and Orbay to serve him. He empowered both of them and gave them keys to the Nargothrond Caves/Basement. Then he summed Loki to Gondolin and demanded that she make the vultures of Himring loyal to him and Fire Nation. Loki refused. So then he arrested Loki and ordered his two servants to kill her. They failed and no one was killed. Then he had Abaddon arrested for no real reason. Azeb tried to have Orbay vanquish Turq, which failed as well. Eventually Eiven came and together he and Turq killed Azeb.

After Azeb's death, Orome logged in. He spoke briefly to Eiven and gave him the tridents that he had. His dying words to Eiven were:
Quote:
May your hands be like mine are by the anvil.
Then Orbay vanquished Orome in a rather cheep way as Orbay had the doom trident. After Orome's death, an elf came and said he was there to announce Orbay's doom and that he would be vanquished eventually. Then Pythas slayed Orbay and reclaimed the Doom Trident.

March 16, 2022
Nook came on and was looking for Eiven so that he can finish the work of Orome (the forging of the Earth Trident). Eiven came on and Nook took everyone into Nargothrond. Nook said that Nargothrond is a holy place and walked over to the forge. He told Eiven to forge the new trident and gave Eiven a fancy new forest hammer to do it with. Eiven then forged the Earth Trident and Nook said that he was now "Smith" in the forest. Nook then instructed Eiven to give the newly crafted trident to Raymond.

After that, Nook went into the Nargothrond Castle to have a bit of a look around. He spoke a little of Queen Annalle and how he senses that she is evil. Nook says that she must be dealt with and hinted at killing her. Nook was talked out of having her killed and instead talked into trying to turn her good first.

Then Nook made stew for everyone to enjoy. He had everyone sit down and served the stew. Someone asked him when the final battle will be and how we will know when it is time. Nook said that the final battle will take place after a hostage is taken. And in his usual fashion, Nook gave the person who is going to be hostage a piece of bread. He gave the bread to Loki and went back to his seat. Then he said:
Quote:
The vultures will be the first to strike but who will help them???? Nobody?
Skylinr then vowed that the doves and eagles will help the Vulture Kingdom.

Later a man named SeaWord logged in. After flirting with Little, he said he was looking for the Sea Trident to give it to Osse, whom he referred to as The Sea King. Apparently Ulmo has temporarily fled his sea kingdom and no one is certain of where he is. Osse logged in as well. SeaWord and Osse found out that the Sea Trident was gone as it was merged with the Land and Wind tridents to make the Earth Trident, which is going to be used to help weaken and slay Ancalagon. SeaWord seemed rather suspicious and left soon after he found out the fate of the Sea Trident. Osse stuck around for a little while and discussed about what should be done about Shadow. No official conclusion was reached.

+1 by turquito10, Pic, Varai, Damen and 5 others

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
17th March 2022, 01:45 AM

i just want you to know i didnt read this

CORRECTION I TOTALLY READ THIS PLS LOKI

+1 by Loki and Varai

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th March 2022, 11:22 AM

Part you missed, After Serving stew, I tried to get Nook to come with me to tell him something, Alexander (Eiven) and a few others tried to get me to get away from Nook thinking I was trying to kill him (I wasn't), I eventually tell Nook the horrible truth, and Alexander thinks I did something horrible, so he tries to kill me and kills Nook instead, The Shadow congratulates me and gives me 3 items.

Living life in Survival
News Reporter
263 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
17th April 2022, 10:12 PM

oh wow just a few SeaWord mentions in all forums we need to ask him for data to make a wiki

Login or join the forums to reply.