FGOM Stage 3

Made by Tasha in Forum Games

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
20th March 2022, 05:35 PM

The Battle of Top Hats and Ogres
The Top Hat Cat Army had just defeated the wild ogres. Their leader, the mighty Hair Clump, had just taken down the last one on her mighty steed, Twilight Sparkle. Hair Clump loved the My Little Pony tv show. The show depicted these wonderful friends who had grown so close over the years. That's why she named her horse after the main character. Although Hair Clump was the leader, she was quite lonely. Her mushroom town had just been destroyed as well. She couldn't help but feel depressed. Then she saw him, Sink Faucet, the most handsome top hat cat of all. He was her right hand man, but she couldn't help but catch feelings for him; they had worked close together for of course.
- Hair Clump: Fancy seeing you here.
- Sink Faucet: Oh y'know, taking down the ogres was a piece of cake.
Hair Clump blushed as his hair blew in the wind. Suddenly the ground shook. Hair Clump looked behind Sink Faucet and saw it, the god of ogres. All the hope drained out of her, but she heard Sink Faucet say...
- Sink Faucet: Leave it to me, I'll drive him away.
She watched as he zipped away in a black and white blur. Then, her whole world turned upside down as her vision turned red. Her sight went blurry as she looked down to find a knife in her torso. She realized that she'd been stabbed in the back, but by who? Could she be saved?

To be continued...

Make sure to like, comment, and hit that subscribe button for more content like this!

+1 by Loki, zenny, Varai, DaN and 2 others

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
20th March 2022, 08:10 PM

*sheds tear* this was bootiful

+1 by Tasha, -1 by DaN

Login or join the forums to reply.