CZ: Mar 18-22: Pythas’ Regrets & New Dark Lord

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd March 2022, 11:40 PM

March 18, 2022
Pythas came to Nova Cave to speak with Kutya so that they could merge the light and dark tridents to make them even more powerful. To do this, they both pulled out their tridents and touched them together. There was a flash of blinding light and the tridents were merged. Pythas then named this year to be "the year of destiny."

After the tridents were merged, Pythas hung around to talk a little bit and his butler Doom also made an appearance. Pythas spoke about how he is ready to accept his death as he wishes to be reunited with his wife. He spoke of how Melody meant everything to him and that his will to rule over all of Arda had died with her. He was regretful of having cheated on her so many times.
Quote:
Truly, of all the women (of which I have had the taste of many), only one was true in my heart. She has fallen along with her father. Now I am ready to pass into history. I am not fully whole without her. Though I betrayed her a dozen times, I speak truthfully. Ancalagon will pay for his mistake.

Pythas then announced Amir as the new Dark Lord and Loki (Amir's wife) became the new Dark Lady. No wonder Ancalagon wants to take me hostage. >.>

Doom got somewhat depressed over Pythas being not long for this world and then announced that he was going to quit unless Gamer begs him to stay. Gamer told Doom not to quit and to manifest a body so that he can help in the final war against Ancalagon.

Then Gamer spoke about Shadow. He said that Shadow is planning to kill all of Pythas's children as well as Pythas himself. Gamer ordered Doom to kill any of Shadow's agents.

People also inquired about how to get into the Nargothrond Caves/Basement. Doom revealed that the bones of Melkor are buried in the caves. Doom pondered over the possibility that all the evils should unite together under Melkor again. Pythas basically told him to shut up though so that ended that thought.

Then they started speaking about the Silmaril that Azeb has on display in Gondolin. And so everyone took a field trip to the beautiful castle. Gamer was able to remove the protective barrier that Azeb had placed over the Silmaril.

Suddenly, the Silmaril exploded and sucked a couple people into some kind of gravitational field. It pulled Luna and Fear into it, killing them instantly.

Gamer managed to replace the barrier. Then Azeb came to look over the Silmaril. He noticed that it has a crack in it and said that the power that exploded out of it is now up in the atmosphere and has the potential to be absorbed by someone or something. Eventually Gamer killed Azeb.

After Azeb died and came back out of the void, Orome's funeral was held. Turq and Little gave lovely speeches. The star of Aldaron even reappeared in the sky. Varda was apparently in attendance as she said "Look up, he smiles." At some point, Azeb would offer to buy Orome's bones, this offer was rejected.

March 20, 2022
Osse and SeaWord came on. They both announced that they would like to declare war on Orbay's land (Axel Island) as revenge since he vanquished Orome. They set the war for Tuesday, March 22nd.

March 22, 2022
The Axel Island war occurred. One of the fire drakes showed up to help defend the island despite it being said in the past that the fire drakes would never show up on the land as it is too cold for them. There were not many casualties during the war. In fact, Vingaard the dragon did all of the killing. Miro, who is with Fire Nation, was killed twice by friendly fire. Abaddon, who was on the side of Osse, was killed once.

The results of the war have yet to be announced. Raymond managed to stay on the land during the duration of the war for the side of Osse. Vingaard was also on the land for the duration of the war. It will be interesting to see who Damen decides to be the winner.

After the war Osse mentioned that his wife Uinen is currently residing inside of the Seadom. He doesn't know if she will appear on land ever or not.

+1 by Tasha, Pic, turquito10, kace and 3 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
23rd March 2022, 06:33 AM

Thank you Loki

Very helpful

+1 by Loki

Login or join the forums to reply.