30th March 2022

Edge of Night: Episode 10

Made by Loki in Shows

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th March 2022, 11:35 PM

On Arda, Bakeitor is looking for Ayancito the master assassin. He has lost his trail so Bakeitor decides to stop at the cafe. While at the cafe, he runs into Dice. Well, actually it was more like Dice ran into him.

Dice (OwO): Meow! Oh my gosh! It’s my hero!!! Here, let me pay for your coffee.
Bakeitor: You don’t need to do that Dice, it’s my job to protect citizens.
Dice: Not only did you save me, but you also saved my gummy worms. That makes you like a double hero.
UwU
Bakeitor: I’m honored you think so highly of me...
Dice: So did you catch Ayancito?
Bakeitor: Sadly I lost his trail. I’m sure he’ll turn up again soon.
Dice: I’m printing up wanted pictures of him for the news paper tomorrow. Hopefully that will help. There’s also going to be a full story of how you saved my life!
Bakeitor: Thanks…
Bakeitor wants to leave. He looks at his watch.
Bakeitor: Would you look at the time! I have to be going, important cop business.
Dice: There goes my hero…

In GNZ, Manwe is upset over Little wanting to bring Khamul the Easterling to visit her in the Star Palace. He has gone off to vent all his frustrations on the situation on Zes. Manwe is ranting and Zes is barely listening while cleaning the toilets with a toothbrush.

Manwe: I left her on Arda when she was a child to keep her safe and this is how she repays me? She falls in love with a Nazgul!
Zes: Nazgul smh...
Manwe: Do you know how hard it was for me to leave my only child behind on Arda?
Zes: Children smh...
Manwe: I wanted to check up on her and see how she was doing so much. But I couldn't, it would have given her away to Pythas.
Zes: Pythas smh...
Manwe: I couldn't even send doves or eagles to watch over her. I had to rely on reports from that nasty vulture race of Morgoth's. And you know they can't be trusted!
Zes: Vultures smh...
Manwe: For awhile there, Varda thought I was cheating on her with that vulture Mahannon! I ended up telling her the truth of what I was doing. Of course she was delighted to hear our daughter was doing well, but she also demanded I stop getting reports about her. She cried for a week after that.
Zes: Women smh...
Manwe: Honestly, it was better when I thought Little was in love with you, Zes!
Zes: Zes smh... Hey! That's me!
Manwe: Why couldn't she fall in love with Eonwe? He's a good man.
Zes: Manwe, look, I know your daughter. She has a thing for men who are tall, dark, and handsome. Maybe if Eonwe became an emo or something, she'd fall in love with him instead.
Manwe: You may just be on to something there Zes...

On the secret island, Loki has just been shot in the back with an arrow while saving Tasha's life. The Shadowy Figure attempts to flee the scene but he quickly gets captured by Amir and Lord Law. They tie him up tightly so he can't get away. Amir, being the most experienced with battlefield medicine, inspects the arrow lodged in his wife's shoulder blade.

Amir: This is simple enough. I just have to pull the arrow out. We're going to need some bandages to stop the bleeding with.
Pic: I don't think we have any...
Amir: Then make some, rip up a shirt or dress into strips.
Pic: Excuse me! I'm not ripping up the dress I'm wearing.
Amir (exasperated): Get. One. That. You. Brought.
Pic: But they're all so nice!
Loki (in pain): Just do it Pic!
Amir: Shh, don't speak right now.

Pic runs off to find something to rip into bandages. She decides not to use any of her own clothing and instead goes into Loki's clothing.
Pic (to herself): Its her wound, so it should be her clothing that gets ripped up.
Pic grabs a dress at random and cuts it up, of course it was Loki's favorite.

Meanwhile, Lord Law has brought Tasha to get a closer look at her attempted murderer. Tasha already knows who the man is.

Lord Law: Do you know this man, Tasha?
The Shadowy Guy: Of course she knows who I am! She could never forget me.
Tasha (embarrassed): I know him, but I wish I didn't.
Lord Law: Who is he?
Tasha: He's Chase, Orlock's adopted son.
Chase: Don't forget, I'm you're ex.
Tasha: You're my ex for a reason. Now I've got this hottie. Isn't he dreamy?
Tasha lovingly wraps her arms around Lord Law.
Tasha: Come on Lord Love, lets go.
Chase: Don't fall for her bro! She'll rip out your heart and stomp on it.
The two walk away, back to where Amir is dealing with the Loki situation. Chase starts singing monk life as the two leave.

+1 by Varai, Pic, Foxel, Dice and 1 other

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
30th March 2022, 11:49 PM

shouldve used tape

+1 by Loki

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
31st March 2022, 08:30 AM

i’m glad pic took your favorite dress. i hope there was only one made.

+1 by Loki and Pic

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st March 2022, 08:39 AM

meow

+1 by Loki and DaN

Login or join the forums to reply.