2nd April 2022

April 1st-2nd OLDCP NEWS

Made by yeat in Club Penguin

YEAH BIG TIME GEEKY MEMBE
Banned
5 posts
Seen 3rd May 2023
2nd April 2022, 06:33 PM

Thanks to Agaron we were able to set up an interview on Almaren about the latest events
Here is the following transcript

OrcReporter: What is happening on Almaren right now?
Agaron: Hahhahaha
OrcReporter: I repeat, what is happening on Almaren right now?
Agaron: DO YOU KNOW THE STATUE IN THE HEDGE FOREST?
OrcReporter: What is that?
Agaron: It is a room inside Almaren.
OrcReporter: Thank you Lord Agaron. How does this relate?
Agaron: I AM NO LONGER AGARON.... I SWAPPED BODIES WITH HIM EARLIER, CALL ME ELYZEL... Before I kill you of course
OrcReporter: Thank you for letting us know.. It is an honor to be in your presence ofc.
Elyzel: I HAVE TAKEN ALL THE ORBS AND I AM INFUSING THEM WITH KYRE AND MELKORS BODIES AHHAHAHAHAAH THE ULTIMATE EVIL VESSEL WILL BE CREATED
OrcReporter: And you're fine with us reporting this?
Elyzel: Who can stop us now? The body is nearly complete anyway

Elyzel/Agaron provides us with a tour of the island. Here are a few images from these events

I am unsure what he means by the last one but essentially the Body of Melkor is being revived to be used as a vessel, it will not be melkor controlling it.

In other words, The Island of Almaren has nearly been taken over apart from the City of Valmar, as AgaronElyzel used the Music Orb, which apparantly persuades anyone to be on their side besides Ainur
Not much to show about the claimed rooms, but they have Pythas Bust's, and Melkor Statues all over them.

One final change is the fact that Elyzel has brought us an image of Aman, which he used his powers to travel there for a short period of time. This was the only image captured through Hell.
I believe he only showed it to assert dominance in the fact that he will get there soon to find the final Orb to finish the revival of Melkor's Body to use as a vessel.

Copyright BLACKNEWS 2022©

+1 by Tasha, SecurityGuy, bashysmelly, Flynn and 5 others

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
2nd April 2022, 07:45 PM

very nice report!

+1 by Loki

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts