5th April 2022

The Tale of Hair Clump: 2

Made by Tasha in Entertainment

what’re you lookin at
Master
249 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
5th April 2022, 11:14 PM

This is a continuation to my FGOM Stage 3 post. If you have not read that part, then you may be a little confused.

Hair Clump stared at the sword in her torso, heart racing. She turned and saw her own mother holding the sword. Her mother just smiled at the blade and the blood. What happened to her? thought Hair Clump. She never knew her mother to be the kind to stab someone in the back, much less her own daughter. But she didn't have much time to dwell on the thought as she began to faint.

When she woke up she was in the medical tent. The sword was replaced with white bandages. Hair Clump took a sip of the drink on her nightstand. Thankfully it was this magical substance that speeds up the healing process immensely. It had a different taste to everyone, and her's tasted like sink water. Sink Faucet she thought. She looked around the tent to find Sink Faucet coming through the door. All her pain melted away as she saw him smile.
- Sink Faucet: Hey Clumpster, how are ya' holdin' up?
- Hair Clump: Oh y'know just a stab in the back is all. Do you have any news about my mother?
Sink Faucet's face went dark.
- Sink Faucet: A solider saw her running away. He said she might've even been laughing hysterically. I think she might be under mind control.
- Mysterious Man: Indeed she is.

To be continued...

Make sure to like, comment, and hit that subscribe button for more content like this!

+1 by Pic, Varai and Loki

Login or join the forums to reply.