1 view

Image Bug/Glitch

Made by Preston in Bugs

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
3rd December 2013, 05:30 PM

Hello everyone. I just want to tell you a glitch that happens to me. It might not occur to you, but here it is: Most of the time when I want to make a post, it has like the URL of an image and the It is a little strange. I have no idea why it happens to me...

136 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
3rd December 2013, 05:37 PM

It is unlikely that this is a glitch or bug. Be sure you're using the right links for your images. For example, if you took a screenshot and uploaded it on prntscr, you are NOT to use the "prntscr" link. Instead, right click the image and open the image in a new tab and copy that URL.

An alternate (and slightly faster/easier) task is to right click the image and copy the image's URL.

~ SecretResearcher

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
3rd December 2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
It is unlikely that this is a glitch or bug. Be sure you're using the right links for your images. For example, if you took a screenshot and uploaded it on prntscr, you are NOT to use the "prntscr" link. Instead, right click the image and open the image in a new tab and copy that URL.

An alternate (and slightly faster/easier) task is to right click the image and copy the image's URL.
Its not that. Its when I want to post something and before I post anything, that link appears, Most of the time...

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
3rd December 2013, 06:14 PM

Try uploading the image to a more affective host, such as:

i.imgur.com

If you're using the Light Shot/Prntscr host, that's probably why your image isn't showing up properly.

I.imgur.com

Is the most affective internet capture host.

One of the worst is Light Shot/Prntscr.

Those links often don't even work when you go to the Prntscr link itself, the capture shows up a tiny blank white square.

If you don't know how to evolve from Light Shot to Imgur, let's say you have a random prntscr image. Let me make one:

Okay, see that?

Now do CTRL+T

You should now have a New Tab open.

Go back to the tab that has the Prntscr/Lightshot Image.

Then drag the image to the New Tab, and it will bring you to a link by:

i.imgur.com

I hope this helped!!! -Wolf

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
3rd December 2013, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Try uploading the image to a more affective host, such as:

i.imgur.com

If you're using the Light Shot/Prntscr host, that's probably why your image isn't showing up properly.

I.imgur.com

Is the most affective internet capture host.

One of the worst is Light Shot/Prntscr.

Those links often don't even work when you go to the Prntscr link itself, the capture shows up a tiny blank white square.

If you don't know how to evolve from Light Shot to Imgur, let's say you have a random prntscr image. Let me make one:

Okay, see that?

Now do CTRL+T

You should now have a New Tab open.

Go back to the tab that has the Prntscr/Lightshot Image.

Then drag the image to the New Tab, and it will bring you to a link by:

i.imgur.com

I hope this helped!!! -Wolf

Wolf you don't understand -_- When I scroll down to post a reply, it has a link from a image

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
3rd December 2013, 06:47 PM

That is weird.
So when you want to post something, a link for an image is already there?

Wolf

Login or join the forums to reply.