13th April 2022

Edge of Night: Episode 12

Made by Loki in Shows

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th April 2022, 11:41 PM

Dice is at the jail delivering the snacks he'd promised to the two prisoners.

Dice: And lastly, I brought the worms.
Elyse: Worms? No one asked for worms.
Zen: The gummy worms, Elyse. Are they sour?
Dice: Uh... No, I forgot that you wanted sour ones. Sorry. They're blessed though!
Elyse: I'll eat them if you don't want them!
Elyse grabs the package of gummy worms and starts eating them.
Dice: So hows life on the inside?
Zen: Its been interesting to say the least. Damen, Eiven, Major, and Danito were here dropping off candy. I think they know our plans to expose the place.
Elyse: These gummy worms taste a little off...
Dice: That seems likely. I saw them on their way out when I was coming in.
Zen: How has life been on the outside?
Dice: Well, Ayancito tried to assassinate me.
Zen: I'm surprised you managed to survive! Not many escape from the master assassin.
Dice (purring): Well, Bakeitor rescued me. He also rescued the gummy worms! Hes such a hero! owo
Zen (rolling her eyes): Yes, because rescuing gummy worms is heroic.
Dice: Wait a second... I remember someone being poisoned awhile back after Ayancito tried to kill them. It was a similar kind of situation. The guy had a package of food with him that he later ate...
Zen: Elyse! Stop eating those!

It was too late.

In GNZ, Zes has prepared supper for Little, Varda, Manwe, and their guest Eonwe. Eonwe has come dressed in black clothes and wearing heavy eyeliner. He is not terribly happy about the situation.

Manwe: Little, this is Eonwe, my banner-bearer. Eonwe, this is my daughter Little. I believe you two have met before.
Eonwe: Hi Little, nice to meet you again.
Little: You too! You're a little more gothic than I remember you to be.
Varda (quietly): He really is...
Manwe (defensively): He not gothic! Hes tall, dark, and handsome!
Varda gives a strange look to her husband.
Eonwe: I do prefer the tall, dark, and handsome description over being a goth.
Eonwe (mumbling to himself): Though, I would rather just be tall and handsome...
Little: What?
Eonwe: I said I've always been tall and handsome.
Little: Oh. I wonder if supper is ready yet...
Manwe: Varda and I will see whats taking Zes so long. You two can catch up some more.
Manwe and Varda leave the room. Varda can be heard asking when Eonwe started wearing make up as the two leave. Little and Eonwe share an awkward silence. It feels like its lasting forever.
Eonwe (awkwardly): So... how was it on Arda?
Little: Well, it has more gravity. And more people.
Eonwe: Are you lonely here?
Little: Maybe sometimes. But thats why I brought Zes back here to serve as a janitor. I think Khamul is going to be visiting soon too.
Eonwe: The Easterling?
Little: Well, hes also a nazgul...
Eonwe: Yes, I'm aware of that. He's not exactly the brightest star in the cosmos.
Little (smirking): At least he didn't get forced into wearing make up by my dad.

The plane has just taken off from the secret island. Lord Law is piloting and Pic is acting as the co-pilot. Tasha is very worried and upset. Her ex had tried to kill her and her mother had taken the arrow for her. Loki is laying across a few seats, in a lot of pain. Amir is sitting nearby. He looks around and notices someone is missing.

Amir: We're missing someone... Pic, where's the prisoner?
Pic: Prisoner?
Amir: Yes, prisoner. You remember him, the man who tried to kill my daughter but shot my wife instead.
Pic: Oh him. What about him?
Amir (annoyed): Where is he?
Pic (nonchalantly): I stuffed him in the luggage compartment on the outside of the plane. Figured no one would want to listen to him rap the whole way home.
Tasha: That's so thoughtful Pic, I love you.
Lord Law: I'm not so sure that was a great idea. He could sue us over it.
Amir: Once we get back to Baraddur he won't live long enough to file a lawsuit. No one hurts my sour grapefruit and gets away with it.
Loki smiles weakly at her husband.
Pic: Ew. That's still not romantic.

+1 by Zes, Pic, Varai, Foxel and 2 others

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
14th April 2022, 06:49 AM

Pic’s back is broken from carrying this whole soap opera

+1 by Loki

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th April 2022, 02:37 PM

I better be in the next episode, indeed.

+1 by Loki

Login or join the forums to reply.