21st April 2022

Photo 'Essays'

Made by Narcissa in Entertainment

im not religious
538 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st April 2022, 06:53 AM

I'm sitting here in french class, supposed to be writing a presentation, but I got distracted, naturally. I was looking through my old documents and came across an old astronomy assignment from the beginning of this school year. The instructions were to "find a picture & write why it's important!" As senior year is coming to an end, reading these descriptions mean more than words on a screen. This was the picture I chose, and why I chose it:

〝 This is an important photo to me because my grandfather (“Grumpa”) is one of the most important people in my life. He is called Grumpa because he would always joke about being the grumpy grandparent, which is ironic because I cannot recall when I have ever seen him grumpy. Words cannot describe what he has seen throughout his life. Even though I rarely see him, he has been my mentor ever since I can remember. He comforted me in the scary times, and gave me advice when I needed it. I don’t know his entire story but I know enough that he is my inspiration to be the strongest version of myself, physically and mentally. 〞

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Anyways, it'd be cool if you guys did this too, especially those finishing high school soon. It's a cute reflection activity.

+1 by teig, Brit, Bailey, Gamer and 2 others

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st April 2022, 07:02 AM

My grandad just sits on his chair and eat cheese sandwiches tbf lol

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.