5th May 2022

Edge of Night: Episode 15

Made by Loki in Shows

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th May 2022, 02:50 PM

At the jail, Foxel and Danito are contemplating killing Zen.

Danito: We can't just kill someone! Then we will be the ones in jail!
Foxel: Not if we do it right.
Danito: And just what do you propose?
Foxel: We could hire Ayancito.
Danito: We don't have enough money to pay Ayancito to assassinate someone.
Foxel: We could poison her.
Danito: That could easily end up going wrong. We could accidentally end up killing someone else.
Foxel: Not if we do it right. We poison something she enjoys eating. Or perhaps we poison the water. There are many possibilities here.
Danito: I don't think I want any part of this.
Foxel: If you don't help then I will frame you as the murderer and you'll go to jail. Or worse, be executed.

On Das, Amir, Tasha, Pic, and Lord Law all ended up meeting at the entrance to Baraddur.

Lord Law: Whats the word?
Amir: Silence is operating to remove the arrow.
Pic: So shes going to make it?
Amir: Yeah.
Pic: What a faker, I knew it couldn't have been much more than a scratch.
Amir makes a move towards Pic like hes going to attack her. Lord Law steps between them.
Lord Law: Woah, woah, woah. Easy there. We don't need any assault and battery charges on top of the current situation.
Tasha: For your information Pickleslover, the arrow is lodged in the bone. Its going to be hard to remove.
Amir: It's going to be awhile before hes done. All we can do now is wait. I was thinking of seeing the prisoner. Starting his torment early... Anyone here care to join me?
No one looks very interested in joining Amir.
Lord Law: I can't, I have a case to prepare against him.
Amir: That really won't be necessary.
Lord Law: No, I insist.
Pic: Torment? With pain and stuff?
Amir: Mhm.
Pic: Ew, count me out!
Amir (disappointed): Guess it's just me then...
Amir heads for the door.
Tasha: Wait dad, I'll join you!
Amir: Really?
Tasha: Yes, I'd love to.

Meanwhile, at Miro's Goblin Bar, Pythas is in a rather angry state. He's decided to go in search for Tasha to see if she really was the baby he had found all those years ago. One of his old fanatics approaches him as he's about to leave.

Fanatic: Pythas, you ain't nothin. Barely a dark lord these days. I spit on you.
Pythas: Who do you think you are to spit on me? Don't you could I could smite you?
Fanatic: I'm going to replace you!
Pythas: We'll see about that.
Pythas kills the fanatic.
Pythas: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a vulture child to go find.

The dinner party has ended in GNZ as it was found out that Little had been sent cursed eyeliner after she had broken up with Pythas. Everyone is rather disturbed, except for Eonwe as he is too busy being extremely emotional and crying.

Manwe: I told you not to date that man!
Little: No, you didn't. You weren't around. You were busy "protecting" me from him by pretending that I didn't exist.
Varda: Little...
Little: And you just let him do it!
Manwe: That's no way to talk to your mother!
Little: Well its true, isn't it?
Eonwe (sniffling): That's so sad, by your attempt at protection, you doomed her to him.
Everyone is speechless. Manwe and Varda feel a little guilty as there is some truth to what their daughter said.
Varda (tearing up): Little, we had no intention of ever leaving you there for so long. It really was for your own good. It was so hard to leave you there and never be able to visit.
Eonwe (crying): I- I remember Manwe coming to me crying after they left you in the forest. It was so sad. I'd never seen a grown man cry before. Now I know how he felt.
Eonwe full on starts sobbing. Manwe is embarrassed by the revelation.
Manwe: Little, I'm very sorry about everything that's happened to you since we left you on Arda. But it was for the best. If we had kept you here in space, Morgoth would have come after you again and you might have become a slave...
Manwe blinks back tears at the thought. Varda wipes tears from her eyes on a napkin.
Little (tearing up): I'm so sorry.
Eonwe (still crying): Just hug each other already!
The family hugs. Eonwe joins in the hug and everyone's attention turns to removing his curse.

+1 by Miromeski, Dice, zenny, Tasha and 3 others

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th May 2022, 03:27 PM

i will not eat or drink anything poisoned

I AM INVINCIBLE

+1 by Loki
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Login or join the forums to reply.