Royal Vinyamar Joust

Made by Damen in Penguin3D

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th May 2022, 02:12 AM

Vinyamar Fortress

Vinyamar, a settlement built by Turgon in Nevrast on the slopes of Mount Taras. It was perched upon high terraces that looked towards the sea.

DRAKE and HYDRA have won the Fortress of Vinyamar from Ungoliant after first a tricky spider battle outside and then a easy win inside.

We are willing to make a King/Queen Regent of the Fortress, ruling under the Empire, by means of a JOUST!

Joust
Friday 6th May 2022
5 PM EST - 10 PM UK - 2 PM PST

IMPORTANT

The joust will be ALTS, using Elven weapons (they will be provided). Please make an Alt account with your main username + Vin e.g. DamenVin

+1 by turquito10, Pic, Loki, eugee and 8 others

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
6th May 2022, 11:52 AM

Maybe I fight I am a good knight

+1 by Damen

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
6th May 2022, 05:07 PM

smh damen late

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.