Wilf's Final Scroll

Made by Zack TV in The Lounge

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th May 2022, 08:24 PM

The Horrors of my Early Years; proof.

Joining house Drake, and becoming affiliated with Sriram Drake and his toxic attitude made me the man I've turned into in this game.

Sriram and his friends oft swore and berated me in GC's- at this time I was around 13-14, Damen knew good and well this was happening.

(This if you're wondering, was for handing Sriram's virtual wife a drink during a party I helped cater)

Often sent photos of dead innocents, that he had murdered for little to no reason..

And then did this;

Literally after having killed an innocent, many innocents for his own well being.

Directly ensured I got literally nothing, and was always being forced to work with not even a weapon, at times.. and would ask me to kill HUGE enemies who were impossible to kill..

And if I didn't? He shot me dead anyway.

Said inapp things openly, and to Damen.

legit, INFRONT of him.

And you may ask;

"Wilf this was the past, so surely you can't be bitter about it still"

I was bullied and borderline abused by Sriram because he could, I was so young I hardly understood and just wanted to have fun.

This is the man Damen gave thousands of chances to, Damen told me I needed to be "fixed" and then proceeded to try to force me to be calmer.

While Sriram openly swore, killed, and did as he pleased.

If this is your ideal drake, keep the pedophile, I roll old school anyhow.
(This post was made in order to show you, the community; that being INAPP only applies to you if you're not in the coolkids club)

-Wilf (No relation)

+1 by Warth, teig, Mercer, Flynn and 4 others
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Rookie
5 posts
Seen 25th May 2022
12th May 2022, 10:03 PM

I Miss Sriram! He was WUNNA

-1 by Ari
GD Gang

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 03:54 AM

Have you forgotten how many times he was banned and demoted?

+1 by Ari

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 10:00 AM

Damen wrote on 13th May 2022, 03:54 AM:
Have you forgotten how many times he was banned and demoted?
And how many times you just slapped him on the wrist for things that would get normal users banned? Yes, yes I do recall.

I do recall also, his many attempts at becoming a dictator/hitler, his connection to the occult, and this is the man you hung paintings of in the throne room.

I was relegated to a name in the legacy book, the last name.

Sriram was always held in a higher more loved position than I, or Major.

Just because you demoted him, and gave him a week as a normal users- Doesn't mean he wasn't still committing heinous acts with the almost infinite amounts of weapons and power you threw onto him.

Yet, my dedication to house drake; is ultimately lost to history, the multiple times I've helped represent Drakes in wars such as Dorval, Prov etc-

It was never enough, this is what it was like for me Damen.

Just because you told the dog to not bite again, doesn't mean he's trained.

+1 by Ari

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 10:01 AM

eugene2krabs wrote on 12th May 2022, 10:03 PM:
I Miss Sriram! He was WUNNA
Man was a literal pedophile, and the fact this community seems to love him really shows how deep it's fallen.

There's no way to be ironic or hateful about it, Sriram legit dated girls at 13-12 at 17-18.

Openly insulted and did.. horrible things to those girls he dated, always promising them the rank of "Princess" or a future "Queen"

Man's a history 101 sexual predator, and if you can't see that you're more blind than I gave you credit for.

+1 by Ari

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 10:13 AM

I will say this, sriram was really great at treating people like garbage. The number of times I was harassed by him and his friend group is insane. What’s funny is the people who surrounded him were very respected and high ranking at the time, they bullied me over some lame stuff that happened on a penguin game. I was just trying to exist.

sriram used to tell me that no one liked me and that even damen hated me. Good times

+1 by Zack TV and Ari

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 10:39 AM

Wilf man, Unblock me and message me. Just talk to me dude you're obviously still annoyed and holding a grudge, I Understand due too your circumstances regarding your past with Sriram. Sriram Is gone now. Stop holding on to the past. You told me you were gonna stop this kind of stuff months ago. I don't like people seeing you in a negative way Wilf, it has to stop. You wanna be apart of the community (i expect thats changed in a way) , but come on man, you can't get anywhere doing what you're doing.

If its The DSGHQ And Damen who have caused this anger. Then it's best for you to leave, Or, Message me on Discord, talk to me how you feel, and I will try my best to assist you in this situation in a way that doesn't add fuel to the fire, rather it runs out Of fuel.

You're not a bad guy Wilf, You're upset and angry.

+1 by Ari

Quote:
Lol and fart

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 11:18 AM

harry15514 wrote on 13th May 2022, 10:39 AM:
Wilf man, Unblock me and message me. Just talk to me dude you're obviously still annoyed and holding a grudge, I Understand due too your circumstances regarding your past with Sriram. Sriram Is gone now. Stop holding on to the past. You told me you were gonna stop this kind of stuff months ago. I don't like people seeing you in a negative way Wilf, it has to stop. You wanna be apart of the community (i expect thats changed in a way) , but come on man, you can't get anywhere doing what you're doing.
If its The DSGHQ And Damen who have caused this anger. Then it's best for you to leave, Or, Message me on Discord, talk to me how you feel, and I will try my best to assist you in this situation in a way that doesn't add fuel to the fire, rather it runs out Of fuel.

DSGHQ and Damen are the same thing, the idea you guys have that Damen is some sort of "Just, fair ruler" is entirely incorrect, for years I've been trying to PROVE that I'm not crazy.

This post was only a little bit of the veil being lifted, my experiences with the underbelly of DSGHQ goes deeper than anyone in this game knows about DSGHQ.

Damen isn't a bad person, he makes horrible decisions.

So when you basically told me I should just allow Damen to treat me however he wishes, because he's older than me, and I should just "grow a spine"

It really made me realize how all of you know near to god damn nothing about what I've done, or what I've seen.

Early DSGHQ (Sriram era) was disgusting, but it never stopped. Up to OLDCP closing, secret councils working in the interest of "EVIL" under Damen have existed.

that's from 2017 (Draketon) to 2019-2020 (Drakemanor)

I'm tired of being treated like I'm wrong, and I'm crazy.. I ain't gonna unblock you so you can try to impose some "philosphy" Damen or Accal taught you, onto me.

I'm my own man, this post wasn't made in anger or hate.

It was made to show everyone here, a piece of the corruption that lingers still at the forefront of your beloved "DSGHQ"

Peace, Ellys.

+1 by Flame and Ari

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 03:28 PM

I do admit, I was a bit too nice to Sriram. But I ultimately punished him when he went too far... and towards the end I knew he had to go for good; and he has. All of my virtual sons are very important to me still though, including you, wilf. I see you feel mistreated.

However, I ask you please not to judge me based on my entire track record, back even into my teen & high school years (when oldcp was in its prime). I didn't always evaluate situations fairly, maybe since I didn't know the whole story, or was biased at the time. Just as I forgive you for your mistakes through your youth and continue to give you chances, please also do the same to me, your old "father".

Sure, you might see people who have done less, played less and perhaps even cared less, get more cz, ranks etc. Life is often unfair, however, you are my adopted son– and the rank of Prince is always yours. If you were to hang in there and control your impulses, you'd last long enough to gain more. But is it too late now?

I am offended by some of the things you said recently, but you know Im always willing to put that behind me if you're willing to put my shortcomings behind me also. I could defend myself, but I can't honestly say I've done everything right. So lets move on, both of us?

+1 by Flame, Zack TV and Ari

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 04:31 PM

wizle wrote on 13th May 2022, 11:18 AM:
Quote:
DSGHQ and Damen are the same thing, the idea you guys have that Damen is some sort of "Just, fair ruler" is entirely incorrect, for years I've been trying to PROVE that I'm not crazy.
This post was only a little bit of the veil being lifted, my experiences with the underbelly of DSGHQ goes deeper than anyone in this game knows about DSGHQ.
So when you basically told me I should just allow Damen to treat me however he wishes, because he's older than me, and I should just "grow a spine"
It really made me realize how all of you know near to god damn nothing about what I've done, or what I've seen.
Early DSGHQ (Sriram era) was disgusting, but it never stopped. Up to OLDCP closing, secret councils working in the interest of "EVIL" under Damen have existed.
I'm tired of being treated like I'm wrong, and I'm crazy.. I ain't gonna unblock you so you can try to impose some "philosphy" Damen or Accal taught you, onto me.
It was made to show everyone here, a piece of the corruption that lingers still at the forefront of your beloved "DSGHQ"
Peace, Ellys.

I learnt my philosophy from Damen and Accal you say? If that's what you think then I'll let you carry on with your judgements, doesn't bother me.

But With Respect Wilf, I cant help but notice that you twisted my words, I'll jog your memory a bit. I told you that an adult man will not always listen to the advice of a young teenager, because the adult man usually knows better.
I even have evidence of me saying that.

Yes I did tell you to man up and grow some back bone, Sorry you took that to heart, but dude, sometimes that's what you gotta hear.

If you dislike me, cool. I don't Dislike you, never did, never will, you've helped me in bad times and I wont forget it. You can insult me, twist my words, your emotions and feelings towards me is your choice, it is what it is at the end of the day.

Wish you best of luck Wilf, I mean that in a good way.

+1 by Ari

Quote:
Lol and fart

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 04:50 PM

Damen wrote on 13th May 2022, 03:28 PM:
I do admit, I was a bit too nice to Sriram. But I ultimately punished him when he went too far... and towards the end I knew he had to go for good; and he has. All of my virtual sons are very important to me still though, including you, wilf. I see you feel mistreated.
However, I ask you please not to judge me based on my entire track record, back even into my teen & high school years (when oldcp was in its prime). I didn't always evaluate situations fairly, maybe since I didn't know the whole story, or was biased at the time. Just as I forgive you for your mistakes through your youth and continue to give you chances, please also do the same to me, your old "father".
Sure, you might see people who have done less, played less and perhaps even cared less, get more cz, ranks etc. Life is often unfair, however, you are my adopted son– and the rank of Prince is always yours. If you were to hang in there and control your impulses, you'd last long enough to gain more. But is it too late now?
I am offended by some of the things you said recently, but you know Im always willing to put that behind me if you're willing to put my shortcomings behind me also. I could defend myself, but I can't honestly say I've done everything right. So lets move on, both of us?

Through my time in DSGHQ, from the early Rover days to the days of Pythas was pretty fun- back in the day I never quit OLDCP, (until pythas cz, lol), I was in-fact the person MOCKING people who quit!

However, slowly it felt like the odds were stacked against me.. things that should've been ME weren't..

Rainberry being Raegon's "heir" (despite literally all of CS and Accal saying it was gonna be me)

Getting robbed of my 2 remaining legacies, so Raindrop can become Empress.

Legit worked as High Priest 2 times, and was the first GMW and last official emperor of Oldcp.biz (before IOLDCP merge) and all I've gotten for any of this, is just completely ignored.

Everytime I put my past behind me, and strive for a greater future it is snubbed right in front of me..

The repetitive daunting feeling of always having to catch up with people so far ahead of me in power, just to be slammed back to the starting line every time I got close.

People like Kace who has done more abuse than I'm capable of, was forgiven. (As he should've been, not tryna start beef)

But it shows me that if I say a naughty word because I'm angry, and then I see Crimezone say inapp things, then It dawned on me;

Life may not be fair, but it sure as hell seems to really hate me, as I have literally nothing but this GAME and I seem incapable of making any change or difference without being shot, killed, demoted, mocked, and harassed, because that is the community people like Sriram, Frogs, and many other toxic trash piles created.

Thank you Damen, but there is nothing left for me in p3d, or DSGHQ, if I return it will only serve to prove the toxic side of the community right.

+1 by Damen and Ari

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 05:01 PM

harry15514 wrote on 13th May 2022, 04:31 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Peace, Ellys.
I learnt my philosophy from Damen and Accal you say? If that's what you think then I'll let you carry on with your judgements, doesn't bother me.
But With Respect Wilf, I cant help but notice that you twisted my words, I'll jog your memory a bit. I told you that an adult man will not always listen to the advice of a young teenager, because the adult man usually knows better.
Yes I did tell you to man up and grow some back bone, Sorry you took that to heart, but dude, sometimes that's what you gotta hear.
If you dislike me, cool. I don't Dislike you, never did, never will, you've helped me in bad times and I wont forget it. You can insult me, twist my words, your emotions and feelings towards me is your choice, it is what it is at the end of the day.

Actually I stated what you said p much word for word, and I have reason to be mad at the community.

Oh btw when I say "community" I mean a group of users inspired by Frogs and Sriram, and entirely just play this game for an Ego-trip.

I'm angry that people who do this stuff are readily given good ranks, CZ positions, etc...

And I get.. I get demoted and kicked, and banned, and I have to sadly admit this POST is missing a lot of stuff that happened on my OLD discord account; (including a few.. "kiddy kisser" circles that DSGHQ members admitted to being in, which is all more recent)

Oh and btw

Here's my courage Ellys; I don't care for a community that constantly tells me I should just take whatever they throw at me, because that ain't having a "spine", and I'm not gonna sit here and listen to someone tell me I'm "spineless" just because I don't agree with them.

P.S the naughty word Eiven said was quoting what I had said to Damen, don't jump his case.

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th May 2022, 05:07 PM

wizle wrote on 13th May 2022, 05:01 PM:
Quote:
harry15514 wrote on 13th May 2022, 04:31 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Peace, Ellys.
Actually I stated what you said p much word for word, and I have reason to be mad at the community.
Oh btw when I say "community" I mean a group of users inspired by Frogs and Sriram, and entirely just play this game for an Ego-trip.
I'm angry that people who do this stuff are readily given good ranks, CZ positions, etc...
And I get.. I get demoted and kicked, and banned, and I have to sadly admit this POST is missing a lot of stuff that happened on my OLD discord account; (including a few.. "kiddy kisser" circles that DSGHQ members admitted to being in, which is all more recent)
Oh and btw
Here's my courage Ellys; I don't care for a community that constantly tells me I should just take whatever they throw at me, because that ain't having a "spine", and I'm not gonna sit here and listen to someone tell me I'm "spineless" just because I don't agree with them.
P.S the naughty word Eiven said was quoting what I had said to Damen, don't jump his case.

Well i thank you for bringing the evidence that i said i had, saves me doing all the work

I know what I said, and i just explained it.

You obviously haven't got a clue why im saying what i said.

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.