2nd June 2022

Quitting

Made by kace in Introductions and Leaving

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
2nd June 2022, 09:43 PM

I feel the time has finally come where I want to grow out of the game, and leave for good. I planned to slowly phase out, but I feel I need to take more brute force and just cut ties.

I was planning to leave when school ended, but I just decided to do it a little sooner from a few thoughts I collected together in the past week or so, especially today.

At some point everyone has to take the step up in life, especially if I've been playing this game for like 9 years straight, which if you ask me shouldn't be a feat I should be proud of.

In all honesty, if you were to go up to your real life friends and blatantly shout out "I've been playing club penguin for the past 9 years" doesn't really sound like something I want to ever do.

I don't know what I plan on doing now, as most of my backup communties either died out or I left, so I need to set a new course.

To all my friends I randomly just ghosted, it's hard to keep on task with focusing on other things besides this game if you're in a group chat full of people who play it, even it gets the best of us. (you know who I mean)

And the last thing I admit is I have not been taking this game seriously at all for the past 2 years lol

+1 by SecurityGuy, Miromeski, Zaron, Dice and 8 others

Banned
405 posts
Seen 31st January 2023
2nd June 2022, 09:50 PM

ah indeed farewell bro keep safe

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd June 2022, 11:35 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The dsghq will never be the same without you

+1 by Ari and Sled

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd June 2022, 01:31 PM

Lark wrote on 2nd June 2022, 09:43 PM:
I feel the time has finally come where I want to grow out of the game, and leave for good. I planned to slowly phase out, but I feel I need to take more brute force and just cut ties.
I was planning to leave when school ended, but I just decided to do it a little sooner from a few thoughts I collected together in the past week or so, especially today.
At some point everyone has to take the step up in life, especially if I've been playing this game for like 9 years straight, which if you ask me shouldn't be a feat I should be proud of.
In all honesty, if you were to go up to your real life friends and blatantly shout out "I've been playing club penguin for the past 9 years" doesn't really sound like something I want to ever do.
I don't know what I plan on doing now, as most of my backup communties either died out or I left, so I need to set a new course.
To all my friends I randomly just ghosted, it's hard to keep on task with focusing on other things besides this game if you're in a group chat full of people who play it, even it gets the best of us. (you know who I mean)
And the last thing I admit is I have not been taking this game seriously at all for the past 2 years lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

+1 by Stoneclash
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

Login or join the forums to reply.